“Impressed”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Service - Our server (Becky?) was very attentive and knowledgable of the menu. She didn't miss anything and everything arrived timely and in the correct order. We were given extra bread even before our first mini loaf was gone. She was very friendly and professional, and packed up all of our leftovers to go. We were in and out in less than an hour.

Food - The food was great. My ribeye was cooked perfectly. It couldn't have been better without being a Prime grade cut. My girlfriend's chicken cobb salad was huge and looked delicious and fresh. Our appetizers were decent. The Bloomin onion wasn't my favorite. It seemed like it was in the frier too long or the oil needed to be changed. In my opinion the clam chowder could be thicker, but that's a matter of preference.

Value - The prices here aren't bad. We ended up spending $80 after 2 appetizers, 2 meals, drinks, and a 20% tip, and we both took food home.

Atmosphere - It wasn't too busy or noisy. Accoustics and lighting are sufficient.

Overall, I would definitely visit this Outback again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Arrived to the door to my see my cousin was working there that day, and she was very kind. The waitress forgot to bring a loaf of bread with butter, and we had to ask. The bread was over cooked on the bottom. All together the meal was great and was a good time.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have not been to an Outback in many years. Dropping son off at college needed a place to eat.
What a surprise. Food was very good. Staff was unbelievable. Hats off to Thomas Conklin (Mgr.). I am lactose intolerant. He brought the manual (wow! Outback has a manual!). We reviewed what sauces, etc. I could eat. He later personally served my food after verifying that all was dairy free.
We will be back and try other Outbacks in our small-town travels!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

It is your typical Outback, although Paul the bartender was very attentive. Completely unrealted to his service it is disappointing that at Outback, serving sizes have decreased dramatically while the prices have gone up tremendously. I remember when the Alice Springs Chicken entree was a fully chicken breast. Certainly not a healthy choice by any means but now it is barely a 4 or 5oz serving of chicken for $14.99. Overrated and overpriced for sure. Paul kept the wine coming so that's all that mattered! :)

1  Thank kimmie0626
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Made a daytrip to Vestal area to take in two new movies and treat myself to Outback. Best shrimp appetizer with roulade sauce. Had alice springs chicken as main meal with seasonal veggies. Wish they would open for lunch on weekdays.