“Great meat”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Their cuts of meat are great and always cooked perfectly as ordered. If you have enough people the Bloomin' Onion is a nice touch, but there needs to be three couple or more. Service has always been good.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Excellent blooming onion- but don't look at how many calories are in it - just enjoy it- also try the wedge salad - very good and fresh -

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've been to 3 different Outbacks and they've all been very average, so I have nothing against this one in particular...I don't like any of them.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The wait time, the service and the food were fabulous. Can't wait to go back. I had the Filet and I truly could cut it with my fork.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Our family loves to go to Outback. You can count on great food and great service. We have been here numerous times and we always leave happy!