“Brand New Hotel and Great Location”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Vestal
Kingston, New Hampshire
“Brand New Hotel and Great Location”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This hotel just opened in 2012. Of course it is in immaculate condition. The fitness center is open 24 hours and has 3 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, bike and a great assortment of free weights. It is one of the best equipped fitness centers I've ever seen in a hotel. The front desk staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Iowa_Brett
HomewoodBGMVEl, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our hotel and staff. Our staff is exceptional and we know it. It is very rewarding to know that our guests appreciate them as well.

Homewood Suites has done extensive research regarding our guest's preferences for breakfast. Variety was one of the main issues that was addressed after the research period. Our breakfast is never the same menu items during the week. We may serve quiche on Monday, scrambled eggs on Tuesday and a farmhouse casserole on Wednesday. Fresh fruit, cereal, muffins, and yogurt are available each day but there is a variety to them as well. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.

We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Korean first
crooksville Ohio
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Let me start by saying that Tiffany, the girl working the front desk during my stay, was excellent. she went above and beyond to not only give my friends and I a good room rate, but to provide great service. To sum it up, she treated us as if we were her own family!

In terms of the amenities, everything provided was generous and exceeded my expectations. The indoor pool was new and clean as was the business center/computer room and the gym. The dining area was great. The complimentary breakfast was buffet style and had a lot of variety, ranging from a hearty meal of pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon to a healthy breakfast of oatmeal, fruit slices and egg whites. All of the food was fresh and delicious.
In terms of location, you are right in the center of all the points of interest. The college and several shopping centers are in close proximity. You're close to everything you need.

Lastly, the staff themselves were amazing. Everyone there was friendly, happy and eager to make my stay more enjoyable in any way they could. I do not have a single complaint about this hotel. If you're in Binghamton, do yourself a favor and stay here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
HomewoodBGMVEl, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Your kind remarks regarding our staff are appreciated. Homewood Suites Binghamton/Vestal in its short time open is already known for excellence in customer service. Our staff is special and so are our guests.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.
New Jersey
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was looking for a reasonable and clean place to stay after a trip to Cornell University. I found this Homewood Suites and boy was it a great surprise. There is also a Holiday Inn Express in he same parking area but the Homewood Suites is far and above that hotel and less expensive. Stayed there Friday night into Sat. The place was spotless and the front desk person (so sorry, I do not remember here name) was so nice. With no reservation, she made us feel like we were regular customers. The suite room was aslo spotless and had two fllat sceeen tv's. The beds were comfortable and the rooms quiet.

Added bonus was a real good breakfast. Not just bagels and jelly but eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, fruit, yogurt and assorted juices and coffee. The staff was on top of the food and everything was stocked and clean. The young man who attended to the area was friendly and on top of his game. Would I go back? YES, YES!!! Everytime I go to Cornell I will stay there.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mfalv
HomewoodBGMVEl, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. The Homewood Suites by Hilton team takes pride in the exceptional service that is provided to each and every customer. The staff here makes every effort to "Welcome Home" our guests. We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed at the Homewood with my family for my birthday while in town from Baltimore. My car broke down on the way on rte 17. I called the hotel to explain that we would be checking in late. Rachael at the front desk asked if we needed a ride because they had a shuttle van that was available. She sent the director of sales Patrick to pick up my wife and kids while I waited for the tow truck. I was so grateful because the kids were scared with the highway traffic wizzing by us on the highway. When I got to the hotel, it was beautiful. They have a big stone fireplace as you walk in the lobby that is amazing! My wife and kids were safe and sound. Thank you Homewood for going the extra mile for me and my family!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Goodsamlimo
HomewoodBGMVEl, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our hotel. Our staff is exceptional and we know it. It is very rewarding to know that our guests appreciate them as well. We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

First i would like to say the staff is amazing! They go above and beyond for there guests!! The hotel is very new so everything is in excellent shape my room was the cleanest i have ever seen in a hotel i was on the second floor and i absolutly would stay at this hotel again and i would ask if i could have the housekeeper i had when i stayed natasha made me feel very welcome and she seems to genuinly enjoy her job she went above and beyond to accomadate cleaning my room and even left me a welcome home note when i checked in if ur in the area please stay at this hotel i promise ur experience will be better than u expected

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank andrew2165
HomewoodBGMVEl, Executive Housekeeper at Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I love hearing that you enjoyed your stay. The housekeeping staff here is the best. Thank you.
Levittown, New York
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Let me start by saying that Bob, the manager on duty during my stay, was excellent. He went above and beyond to not only give my friends and I a good room rate, but to provide great service. To sum it up, he treated us as if we were his own family and that is something that no business school in the world can teach. He even gave us a complimentary glass of wine despite the fact that it was well past dinner time!

The room was modern, clean and inviting the moment I stepped inside, a rare combination. The bed itself was soft enough to let me get a good night's sleep and firm enough to give me enough back support. The central air system was new and very responsive, getting down to a comfortable temperature within two minutes. The kitchen was great as was the living area. I was pleasantly surprised by the laptop computer and free WIFI that was provided for the room. The bathroom room was spacious and the shower was perfect, which is important to me in a hotel. I have stayed in more than ten hotels where the shower settings only go from freezing cold to scalding hot. Best of all, it was quiet.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank JBonez87
Bob is the best! Thank you for your kind words regarding him. He is just one of the amazing employees here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton in Binghamton/Vestal.
Jackson, New Jersey
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We booked one night at the Homewood Suites in Vestal NY based on a family recommendation and Trip Advisor reviews. This is a relatively new facility located on the west bound side of busy Vestal parkway East and just down the street from SUNY Binghamton. Check-in was very quick and the room was ready before the normal check-in period. Our room, #208, was a studio suite consisting of a king size bed, a sitting area with sofa and chair and a kitchenette equipped with coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher and small refrigerator. All aspects of the room were very clean. We are light sleepers and there was never any noise at night since we were away from the elevators and our room faced out to an empty field where some fall foliage could be viewed. Not sure about rooms that are exposed to Vestal Parkway traffic since it seems traffic is always there at any hour. Only complaint we may have had was the rather heavy quilt that serves to cover the bed. There was no blanket option that we could see but that could always be requested from housekeeping if needed. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Look for rooms in the middle of the building and on upper floors. Rooms facing west seem the best.