“Food glorious food”

Buffet Star
Ranked #19 of 98 Restaurants in Vestal
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Singapore, Singapore
“Food glorious food”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We were looking hard for nice Asian food and the front desk staff at our hotel told us about Buffet Star. He said it was about 15min drive. The drive was totally worth it. The food variety is huge! Food is good and fresh. There were just so many dishes/soups and most were authentic. If you want to have a nice and hearty meal (instead of the normal fast food) where you can sit and chat, this is the place to go.

• Visited November 2013

Deposit, New York
“Quantity but not great quality”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been to Buffet Star twice now for lunch. The quantity and variety is good. I was disappointed with the overall quality, however. The Hot and Sour Soup, usually of my favorites, was not to my liking. I enjoyed the sushi and the dumplings, but I have enjoyed the food at other Asian restaurants in the area more than I did this one. The Buffet Star does a good business and the price for lunch is very reasonable - be prepared for large crowds in the evening. I will keep trying other Asian restaurants in the Binghamton/Vestal/Johnson City area.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Melissa B
buffalo
“good buffet”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

this buffet was one of my favorite chinese buffets in the area. the selection is great. the ribs on the weekends are amazing, and they offer a lot of seafood for dinner.

Visited February 2013
PA
“A Must!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Everyone should try this buffet. They have all sorts of food to choose from. You can't go
wrong.Anyone who leaves hungry is there own fault. Good service and the waitresses were
Pleasant.

• Visited August 2013
Syracuse, New York
“One of the best”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The is one of the best Chinese buffet restaurants we have been to. I saw many selections that you do not see at the usual places. Also, in this economy they must be doing well if they are adding on an 1800 square foot extension.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Buffet Star? Share your experiences!