“Excellent food and very reasonably priced!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pete's Legacy Diner
Ranked #12 of 98 Restaurants in Vestal
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Binghamton, New York
“Excellent food and very reasonably priced!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

My son and I recently had breakfast at Pete's and the portions were huge and very tasty. We had eggs, pancakes, bacon, homefries and toast and all were delicious. The coffee was very good also. The service was very good even though they were very busy I think our bill was around $13.00. We look forward to returning for breakfast in the very near future.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Pizzaman007

“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Pete's is great for breakfast or lunch. They offer great diner food. Make sure to get the rice pudding.

Visited October 2012
“One of the best...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Pete's Legacy is a great Greek/American diner that is family owned/operated. Pete has owned many wonderful Greek diners in the area (that still exist today) over the years, which he has built up, sold and this is his most recent venture along with his family. The service is great and the food is delicious. It is only opened for breakfast and lunch...I only wish they were open for dinner. It offers a casual atmosphere with booth seating only. A must stop if in the Vestal, NY or surrounding area.

Visited March 2012
Maine, New York
“Pete's is back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

First time we stopped there was for breakfast after having fasted 12 hours for blood work. They opened earlier than other local places. I had the steak and eggs with the homefries. The steak was a thinner cut but so perfect for breakfast. Coffee was so good and they kept me topped up. Then we went for breakfast another day and I tried their french toast and bacon. I am VERY picky about my bacon.. I like it soft and they mad it just the way I like with no do overs or questions. Third time was for lunch.. the daily specials go fast and they are very busy so get there asap. The last comment is about their rice pudding..out of this world.. wish I could have a soup bowl! Prices are very reasonable.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Vtones1
Upstate, NY
“Good overall experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

Pete's is almost always crowded due most to their excellent service and delicious breakfasts. Also, they have fantastic rice pudding. The french toast and pancakes are really good. My son had a pastrami sandwich and it was pretty good but nothing spectacular. It is on the higher end for a diner. Pete's is very clean but somewhat congested. Our waitress was very attentive and her suggestions were helpful. I would definitely go there again.

• Visited May 2012