“Compliments to the staff and administration of Vestal Holiday Inn Express!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Vestal
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
“Compliments to the staff and administration of Vestal Holiday Inn Express!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I spent a night last weekend at the Vestal Holiday Inn Express! Wow! We were so pleased. I have allergy issues, so the first thing I noticed was how fresh everything smelled.....not musty, no old smoke, no cleaning product odors, just fresh, fresh, fresh!!
Then the extras! Double the toiletries in the bathroom, flavored coffee creamers in the dining room, and perfectly ripe & delicious pears as a breakfast choice. Enjoyed our stay very much!
Thank you, HIE!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Yorkiemama51
LaurieStanchak, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel and staff! Providing our guests with the best experience possible is our main goal and we are thrilled that your stay proved to be all that and more. We look forward to extending our hospitality to you and yours in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Clean rooms, great service, satisfying breakfast, no complaints! Breakfasts include pancakes, omelets and waffles. Even the soap and shampoo was excellent and such soft towels. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gilad S
LaurieStanchak, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
While we appreciate getting all different reviews, the good as well as the bad, it's wonderful to see that you had such terrific stay with no complaints! Thank you very much. We pride ourselves on making our guests happy. We look forward to seeing you again.
Batesville, Mississippi
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We were impressed upon check in with the efficiency of the girl checking us in. She was very pleasant and explained every detail we needed to know. Later I inquired about my grandsons coming to swim and asked if I could pay an additional charge for them. The young man at the desk said it was fine for them and there would not be a charge.
The rooms were very clean, the breakfast area was clean and well stocked, the pool area was nice.
Every person on the staff we spoke to was very pleasant. I highly recommend this hotel if you will be in the area.

Room Tip: We had room 202 - it was down from the elevator and we never heard a sound.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LaurieStanchak, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Your kind words mean a lot to all of our staff. Thank you very much. Guest appreciation means the world to us here at the Holiday Inn Express Binghamton University! We look forward to seeing you and your grandsons in the future!
Willoughby, Ohio
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn in Vestal, NY. Our room was nicer than some we've stayed in that were much more expensive.
Room had a microwave & refrigerator. Immaculately clean bathroom with lots of big thick towels.
Good breakfast (free), pleasant dining room.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
LaurieStanchak, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University. The Staff works very hard and are very proud of the hotel and your wonderful words prove that it's all worth it! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
West Pittston, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This is a very clean, bright and family friendly hotel. Our room was great. Not one complaint. The staff was great, everything was clean with attention to detail and our room was quiet. I was looking forward to breakfast and wasn't really disappointed but will tell you if you want a full service breakfast, go elsewhere. There are many places to pick from but all things considered it was included so it worked for both my husband and myself.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank babs067
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful review. You're right, while we are not a full service breakfast we do offer our Wonderful Cinnamon Buns and New Pancake Machine. Our 24 hour staff is very knowledgeable on all types of different restaurants in the area which, as you said are all around here!
Wisconsin
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Stayed at HIE while passing through Aug 3-4. Clean room and hotel grounds. A pleasant surprise in Binghamtom area. Easy to get to. Very friendly and helpful staff. Best night sleep in our vacation so far. We happened to be at HIE while a number of AAU girls basketball players were in town. Only downfall was breakfast supplies and food choices were practically gone by the time we go down there with 90 minutes yet to go. This coupled with the pancake maker not working made for a limited breakfast.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LaurieStanchak, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
We are very happy that you were pleasantly surprised while here in Binghamton. We hope that you'll stop by and see us again soon! As for the breakfast lacking in food choices I can only apologize and thank you for letting me know so that I can be sure that it doesn't happen again. We are as disappointed as you all are with the pancake machine. It's a new item and as such unfortunately is having it's "growing pains." We have actually just received our Brand New Pancake Machine and hopefully will have no more issues with it. Thank you for being so kind and understanding. We look forward to seeing you again (this time with Hot pancakes!)
Copiague
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed here for one night July 30-31, 2012 for my daughter's orientation at Binghamton University. I do not usually write reviews unless I am unhappy. This is an exception. I was pleasantly surprised. This Holiday Inn Express was clean, the breakfast had a wide variety, the rooms were clean, and we had plenty of towels. Mark was excellent. He even followed up on a fax for me with a call to my cell phone. Thanks mark, you are the best. I was accommodated with a late check out to fit into the orientation schedule. I will definitely be staying here when ever I am visiting my daughter for the next 4 years. I wish I could stay her for family weekend October 27th -28th, but I started to look too late related to personal reasons and the price is too high to book this late. I will definitely book early next next year. I am looking forward to my stay here in August on move in day for Binghamton University

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
LaurieStanchak, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
We are honored that you took the time to write just a glowing review. Both negative and positive reviews help improve our hotels. Mark is a great asset to our hotel, he always seems to go above and beyond for our guests. We look forward to seeing you in August and throughout the next four years!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vestal
Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal
Hampton Inn & Suites Binghamton / Vestal
Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University
DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Binghamton
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#7 of 9 in Vestal

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal? Share your experiences!