“Just like home-almost”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Vestal
Epping, New Hampshire
“Just like home-almost”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Five times a year I spend a week at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Vestal NY. My handicapped husband travels with me. We take advantage of their handicap accessible room which makes our stay comfortable for him. Each stay we are greeted warmly and feel like we are returning to a familiar 'home'. From the wonderful person in the breakfast room to the front desk staff, we are always treated with a friendly smile. It's location is wonderful-near the university, shopping and an excellent choice of eateries. They make my week away from home a most enjoyable time.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
L.I. New York
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Arrived Sunday Oct.9th with my 17yr old daughter to see Binghamton U. Check-in was quick and easy. Had a 2 bdrm queen which was clean. Bathroom had plenty of towels and was clean. Slept well and had the usual Holiday inn suites bkfst. Check out was even quicker would stay here again. Hotel is a 1/2.mile from Binghamton.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Kingston, New Hampshire
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I stayed for 3 nights the week of Oct. 3, 2011. The hotel was completely booked initially, but I was fortunate that a handicap room opened up for me. I always try to stay at this property since I've always enjoyed my stays. Tully's is a great family-friendly restaurant not too far from this hotel. The staff is always friendly and very accommodating. My only complaint is that the fitness center is kind of crowded with equipment, but at least all of it works! Great hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Croton on Hudson, New York
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I stayed here overnight while bringing my daughter's "stuff" back to college. The room was clean. The bathroom lighting and shower could have been better. The room rate was higher than usual because of the back to school rush. Staff was friendly. Overall a good place and I would stay here again and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Floral Park, New York
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We only stayed one night last weekend but it seemed like a nice place, small indoor pool and weight room but it was nice, great complimentary hot breakfast and newspaper, near many restaurants and the mall, I would stay again next time I'm in Vestal.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Albany, NY
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I usually stay at the Holiday Inn in Binghamton and wanted a change. I did not realize it would be a permanent change. The breakfast was great. The room was very spacious and enough TV channels to chose from. There is plenty of places to go to eat. I will definitely stay here again when I am staying in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
NYC
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We only stayed here one night while we were passing through town. Since there were two adults and two children we opted for the Jr. Suite. Not only did it come with two double beds, but a fold out sofa as well. It was more than enough space for us. We really enjoyed the free breakfast downs which was plentiful and included items such as pancakes, biscuits and eggs. The only thing that was missing was fruit. Also I'd change the paper goods to real paper vs. styrofoam. The pool was clean but rather chilly. It did not matter at all to the kids. They liked it nonetheless. The hotel is situated nearby to the university and several chain stores and restaurants. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vestal
Hampton Inn & Suites Binghamton / Vestal
Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal
Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 9 in Vestal
DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Courtyard by Marriott Binghamton

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal? Share your experiences!