“Wonderful hotel and experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Verona
Inn at Turning Stone
Ranked #2 of 3 Verona B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I were offered a free room at this Inn by the Turning Stone Casino. When we checked in we received the best service ever. Our room was spotless clean. No dust anywhere. Bathroom impeccable. The place is super quiet and offers a 24 hr day shuttle to the casino which we took advantage of. The continental breakfast in the morning was good also. They offered a nice variety of breakfast items. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Upon being sent a 'free weekday night' coupon, I was a bit nervous about the quality of the hotel and the service that I was going to receive. I was happily proven wrong. Seeing the facility from the outside, it looked very quaint and small and walking into the lobby, we were greeted by the manager named Delight, which she definitely was. She happily told us where our rooms were and wished us a happy stay. She explained that if you stay at the Inn, even though you're not at the casino, you can use the pool up at the casino and that they offered a free 24 hour shuttle back and forth.
We had a king bed room on the first floor which was very nice! The bathroom was good size, bed was comfy, and best of all the room was CLEAN. I found nothing but a lint spot or two on the large bed and pillows and all of the towels were clean. We opted not to have our room cleaned over our two night stay because we stayed in for much of our first day, but the housekeeping staff was very kind and gave us new towels without problem.
The free breakfast was small, but delicious. They had offerings of juice, coffee, and hot chocolate, bread and english muffins for toasting, a waffle maker, oatmeal with different toppings, donuts, and yogurt. Everything was fresh and clean both mornings.
The only complaint that I have is that the walls are SUPER thin. You could hear when anyone was in the bathroom or if their TV was on. While it wasn't too busy while we were there, it wasn't too much of a problem, I can definitely see it being a problem on busy weekends.
Overall I would definitely stay here again, even if I didn't have the free night coupons. I was gladly surprised by how nice the property was, how kind the staff was, and how clean the rooms were. Thank you for making the stay wonderful!

Room Tip: No elevator - if you can't do stairs request first floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The Inn was nice. No complaints.

But we were not happy with the casino. In the Poker Room my son and I said we wanted to sign up for a Texas Hold Em Tournament. They took our money and said it started at 2 pm. We went to the tables at 2 only to find out it was an Omaha Tournament which we never played before. We both lost very quickly. That cost us $140.

Between the 3 of us we lost over $1,000 in 1 day at craps, black jack, a Texas Hold Em Tourney, and the Omaha Tourney. I don't think we received any points on our Diamond Cards.

In Atlantic City they would have given us a good amount of points, AND comp'd us a room for 1 night.

I guess since the Turning Stone is the only casino in town it doesn't do these kind of things.....

Next time I go gambling it will be in Atlantic City.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Very close to Turning Stone Resort and Casino. Convenient to have valet parking available at Turning Stone Resort and Casino. Appreciated front desk personnel making coffee when requested after long day. Front desk personnel very friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast.

Room Tip: Would have chosen room on second floor to eliminate noise from other guests stomping across their ro...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Love the shuttle and room 528! Hate the poutpourri hard on asthma at the front desk. Really great value though and cozy. Breakfast is nice touch. Great alternative when the hotel is booked or low on finances. Friendly staff and clean. Dont like the showers though. Tricky. All in all glad its there:)

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Loved it and great staff. Very home-y...will be back. Thank you so much. Great price and location and the room was so cute. Perfect for me and my boyfirned for our anniversary. This website is making me write more and idk what else to say! Lol except i like it alot and i loved the shuttle service

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Inn for the first time. The young woman working at the front desk was extremely pleasant and friendly, and we found our room (initially) appeared to be nice for the price we paid. The shuttle service to and from the casino was very convenient and easy to use. There was also a free breakfast, though we did not take advantage of that.

The only reason we will not be returning to the Inn is the extermely thin walls! Every time someone in the room next to us even walked or talked it sounded like they were in the room with us, let alone in the early morning hours when the club goers arrived. We didn't sleep at all the entire night.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Verona
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Verona
The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort
La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona
Vernon Downs Hotel
Vernon Downs Hotel
#3 of 3 in Vernon
Days Inn Canastota/syracuse

Been to Inn at Turning Stone? Share your experiences!