The Lodge at Turning Stone
QualityInn
Relax Inn(Rome)
$70
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsturn down serviceskana spaturning stonevip suitewildflowers restaurantgolf coursewild flowersliving roomrobes and slippersfire pithot tubget awaysteam roomlarge balconyice bucketmineral poolts steakhouse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I grew up not far from Turning Stone so when I come back to town I always stay at The Lodge. Its a great getaway! I think on our last 2 or 3 visits the pool was always empty and I can always get a last minute spa appointment! Everyone from the valet to the manager treat you like your an honored guest, and most of them end up remembering your name after just a few visits... Always something I look for if i'm spending over $400 a night, and they always deliver. Definitely have breakfast at Wildflowers and ask for Kayla as your waitress, she is wonderful. Enjoy!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The Lodge is an all suite hotel on the Turning Stone property. I stayed here with my wife for my cousins wedding and it was just under $400 night including taxes. There is comp. valet. We arrived around 1pm and our room was not ready but within a hr they called me and up,we went. The Lodge only has 4 floors and we were on the 2nd. It was a nice room with a living area with sofa,coffee table, TV, Sep bedroom /w tV nice big bathrom and an outdoor deck that overlooked the front entrance to the hotel. The room had very nice furnishings and it was a good size. The lobby of the Lodge was was very nice with huge windows overlooking the back lawn where most of the weddings take place. Thre is a bar and Wildflowers rest also.

You can walk to the Casino from the lodge and its only a 2min walk. AT night there is a secuirty guard as well as locked doors that you need a room key to access the Lodge so it is relatively quiet. There are also running/walking trails that circle all of Turning Stone and a golf course.

The staff was very friendly and it was a nice place to splurge for my cousins wedding.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PlatinumPete
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great way to spend my birthday and much needed time away, just the two of us. Only one problem. We didn't book enough nights! Next time we'll stay longer. The Resturant is amazing and we enjoyed Michael and Alex very much. They definitely added to the experience. It doesn't matter how good the food is, if its not seved equally as well.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Jewelrymom
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Incredible restaurant, delicious innovative presentation, great service. gorgeous indoor pool area, loved the turn down service and the Pillow menu. This was an unexpected gem just off the highway, so easy to stop to break up a long drive.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank LBC777
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Golfers and Gamers will enjoy a stay here -
Leave the beautiful greens or bustling casino and relax here.
The rooms at the Lodge are especially peaceful.
The gardens outside the Lodge are very pretty.
The Lodge Pool is awesome.
Skana Spa is close to the Lodge (a short walk through the lobby)

Check out the packages online before you book - or ask at accommodations.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple