“Lodge stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Verona
The Lodge at Turning Stone
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Verona
Montana City, Montana
“Lodge stay”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have stayed at the Lodge many times in the past. I enjoy the Lodge and because of the attention to detail, I feel its worth the extra money. I was a little disappointed in this last stay, but not enough that I wouldn't go back. We had a ground floor room, I have never stayed on the ground floor before. The patio was very messy w/ leaves and debris. It was shocking considering I had requested a room w/ a balcony. I did not go outside to enjoy it bc the weather was a bit damp. It remained messy the entire weekend, I did not complain, or ask for this to be resolved. We used the workout room, and their was no water in the metal water cooler, and no attendants around to ask for water. I went to the front desk to tell them, and they gave us 2 bottles of water, and said that someone would fill it. My biggest disappointment was at skana spa. Me and my two friends went to the spa (all female) where I had booked a treatment and after waiting in the quite room for quite some time, the attendant informed me that my treatment couldn't be done bc they didn't allow enough time to prepare the room. I was disappointed to say the least. I thought maybe they would offer me a free treatment, they did not. I am a returning guest, and my friends got a total 5 treatments done, not including the what the wedding party had done. I had asked if I could get a discount in the spa gift shop since they didn't have time for my treatment, and they accommodated me in that way, so I bought some product.
On the other hand. I was able to get an early check in, into the Lodge even after they told me they couldn't guarantee it. That was very nice. When we got into the room (3 of us) each of us had our own amenities, that was a nice touch. Also I had requested a cake, and cancelled it two days before, and they left a personal note and chocolates in the room for us, that was unexpected and a very nice touch. Our housekeep was outstanding and I had requested 2 pillows from the pillow menu that they brought at turn down service. The Lodge pays attention to detail and even tho I was a little disappointed w/ the spa and patio I was happy with my stay. I always get a restful night sleep.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank CorinaMontana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Would like to have a better way to lift hot tub cover off it was very ackward. There should be towels set aside for the hot tub so you don't have to take from the bathroom. It would be nice if guest staying in the hotels maybe had there own line or preferred seating at the buffet. We waited for some time to eat.

• Stayed April 2013
Oswego, New York
Reviewed April 28, 2013

By far the best hotel I have ever been in. Me and a few friends went for my 20th birthday. The hotel is connected right to the casino, no need to go outside or anything. We arrived, they parked our car for us and we went in and checked in. The check in was very personable, you sit down while you sign in and get your keys. I had a few more people with me than expected which was $40 per extra person, no big deal. They were very understanding that plans changed and I needed more people for the hotel. You can not bring in your own alcohol ( if they know about it) we got away with it but they made it clear that they want you to buy theirs. The room was huge, 2 double beds, a couch with a great view of the garden. We stayed on the first floor so we did not have a balcony, we had a porch which kind of sucked but it was a great stay! We only stayed for one night so wanted to get our moneys worth so we went to the pool the next morning! It was beautiful! Huge hot tub with a full view of the gold coarse. would def recommend!! well worth the money.

Room Tip: rooms on second floor- connected to casino without having to use stairs or elevator rooms with balc...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Rotterdam, New York
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Booked a romantic night at The Lodge at Turning Stone. We had a couples massage at the spa at the Lodge. The room is exceptional at the Lodge. This night the lodge was located on the second floor. Our package included breakfast in bed. The breakfast wasn't anything special but it is difficult to screw up scrambled eggs. The bedding is perfect at the Lodge.

Rochester, New York, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2013

we went in the past and had a good time. we went to celebrate my husbands 40th birthday and the rooms at the lodge and very roomy and clean and really nice. the concierge helped out anyway they could to help make the night more memorable. they did above and beyond. the dinner and the breakfast we had at the restaurants were great as well as the service. i got this amazing banana bread french toast and it was like nothing i have had at other restaurants you can taste the freshness and the work they put into it. we also had 80 minute spa which i have been to several resorts and spas and had tons of massages and i feel that the massage i had there was the best massage i have had. the pressure was great and very relaxing. overall we spent a lot for the stay and services but it was worth the relaxing night away with my hubby.

Sackets Harbor, New York
Reviewed April 24, 2013

could not find i issue to complain about, setting and service was impeccable, The suite was superior with a balcony and 3 rooms. CLEAN A+++++++.Personal attention was a big plus. the restaurant was superb with food that i can not compare. one of the best stays we've experienced. Thank you all at the Lodge at Turning stone.

Room Tip: the rooms{suites} with balconies are superior
1 Thank lilycat321
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My daughter was married at the Clubhouse and it was spectacular! She has TS perform all the services including the flowers, D.J., cake, food, etc. We even had a limo take us from the Lodge to the Shanendoah. She specified only music from the 50's, 60's and 70's. Young and old thought it was fabulous. Every detail of our stay at the Lodge was perfect and on time. I will always stay there on each visit. Every detail was top knotch. Love it!!! We also had dinner at the steak house - great entrees and service.

Room Tip: If you need a smoking room, reserve early. There are only four. Maybe none by the time you read th...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Verona
La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Verona
Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona
Vernon Downs Hotel
Vernon Downs Hotel
#3 of 3 in Vernon
Hampton Inn & Suites New Hartford
Wingate by Wyndham Rome

Been to The Lodge at Turning Stone? Share your experiences!