The Lodge at Turning Stone
La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona(Verona)(Great Value!)
$84
$76
$90
Relax Inn(Rome)
$70
All reviewsturn down serviceskana spaturning stonevip suitewildflowers restaurantgolf coursewild flowersliving roomrobes and slippersfire pithot tubget awaysteam roomlarge balconyice bucketmineral poolts steakhouse
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My wife and I have vary stressfull jobs and this was what we needed. We were treated like stars. The rooms were excelent and clean. The next time we come I would like to check out the restrant in the lodge. Thank you and we will be back soon.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Can't complain about a thing. We went for the night and had booked the couples massage package which included a massage at Skana, rose pettle turn down and breakfast in bed. As our room was not ready upon arrival (which was not a big deal given the beautiful, inviting and relaxing environment) we patiently waited by the fireplace, enjoying a cup of tea and the serenade of a paino player.... kindly so resulting in a room upgrade when they were ready to check us in. The room was impeccable, roomy, modern, yet cozy with great amenities. We loved the duel shower head and sunken tube in the bathroom. Skana was impressive. I have been to several spas (US and beyond... including Mirbeau), but found something more intriguing about this place. I would recommend indulging in the suggested "Water Ritual" (specific way of using the steam room, suana, showers and whirlpool), as this truly made the experience that much more relaxing. Without a doubt we will be going back.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We usually stay at the tower and decided to stay at the lodge for our weekend stay this time around. We were more then happy with our experience at the lodge. The staff was polite, the room was beautiful and the overall experience was delitful.

Room Tip: My boyfriend said he would want to choose a room a closer walk to the casino. I didn't mind the walk but he likes things simple.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The Lodge staff made our little weekend get away unforgettable. I threw a lot of detail and time restraints at the staff and they pulled it all off without one mistake. I was truly impressed. We will go back again and again! So romantic!

1  Thank sjlmower
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was my fourth time staying at the Lodge. It's a great hotel, especially when traveling with friends. There is a ton of room in the seating area for everyone to hang out. I have also had a nice romantic stay here with my husband. It's a nice treat to stay at the lodge.
On 1/19/13 I stayed here with friends for a girls weekend. I booked 2 rooms. The room I ended up in was freezing cold. We turned up the heat and while it took a while to warm up, it eventually did. We went down to the pool area (which is gorgeous) and all of the chairs and tables near the hot tub were crawling with ants-- like, hundreds of them. After we went to dinner, the club and some gambling we came back to the room and ordered room service, which took over an hour to arrive (the hotel DID comp the bill for the room service) the room was also FREEZING cold again-- to the point where they had to send repair men at about 3 in the morning. In the past, the turn down service had chocolate covered pretzels, which were not there this time.
Overall, It was still a nice stay, but there were some issues. I did explain the issues at check out but was not offered any kind of compensation-- even though I had spend $720 on the rooms, $300 at the club, at least $300 on dinner and we collectively spend a lot on gambling.
When we were waiting for valet, no one carried our bags to the car or offered to put them on a cart.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ccg2005
TS_Management, Manager at The Lodge at Turning Stone, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We were disappointed that your most recent stay did not live up to your previous experiences with us. We take comments such as yours very seriously and we have shared your experience with the management and staff. We are happy that your previous visits to the Lodge have been truly enjoyable. We hope that you will continue to return for future visits!