“One of my best hotel experiences!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Verona
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Upon arrival to the hotel, staff were very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was clean and felt very welcoming. The room was clean and extremely comfortable. Shortly after we arrived in our room, someone from the front desk called to ensure we had found our room without any problems and to ask if we needed anything from them, which I have never had a hotel do before! The bathrooms were emaculate and both the showe & jacuzzi tub fantastic. I had one of the best nights sleep I have ever had in a hotel. In the morning, the continental breakfast was filled with both hot and cold choices and all were delicious. Staff was just as friendly upon check-out as they were during check-in. I cannot wait to stay at this hotel again next time I am in the area!

Room Tip: Splurge on a room with a jacuzzi tub... it is worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Some friends and I had a situation arise with our plans and needed to make different arrangments....The staff here were more than accomadating and very helpful with getting us a room. Everthing was clean and everyone was friendly. Cant say enough good things!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mrs_Outdoor
Reviewed July 1, 2012

As a La Quinta member, I searched the Syracuse area for a property to stay at on the drive back from Washington, DC to Montreal and I was not disappointed by my choice. The hotel was lovely, the service was excellent, the room was new and very well appointed and the breakfast had hot and cold meal choices.
After a long drive, the hot tub and the pool were a lovely addition and the staff ensured my comfort by assisting with all of my queries.
I highly recommend this property. It was the best I have stayed at in the La Quinta chain of hotels.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Travelbug43210
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Our family of 4 and small dog stayed at the La Quinta for 12 nights while we were preparing to move overseas, and I am extremely glad we chose this hotel. We had an Executive King Suite with Sleeper Sofa, and had enough room for the family. The hotel is new, and the room was very clean (that's my top priority in choosing a hotel). The room comes with a very comfortable king bed, and a sleeper sofa which was an average sleeper sofa, but comfortable enough for the kids (not recommended for adults). There was a flat screen TV in the wall, a mini fridge, microwave, and a desk. The complimentary breakfast was good - scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, hardboiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, fruit, pastries, and bagels -- enough of a variety that it kept us happy during our extended stay.

The staff is VERY friendly and very pet friendly. We had our small dog with us, and the staff quickly learned her name and often gave her treats. They even provide bags and a trash can out in the pet area to make it easier to clean up after your pet. The front desk and housekeeping staff were always very helpful with anything that we needed (especially Eva).

Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again. However, there are a few minor drawbacks. The pool is fairly small, but fortunately, it wasn't crowded. Also, there is no restaurant on site; however, there is a nice sports bar (Recovery) and a Duncan Donuts within walking distance. The town of Oneida is nearby (5-10 minutes) and has several restaurants to choose from.

If you're into gambling (which we weren't), Turning Stone Casino is right across the street from the hotel; however, the hotel is off a side road which is quiet without much traffic. So, if you don't care for the casino, you'd never know it was there. The hotel is less than a mile off I-90 for easy access.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I would have to say that this was one of the friendliest group of employees that I have worked with in a long time. The room was spacious; however, a little worn. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Stayed here one night while on travel for work. This is a great location which far exceeded the alternatives in the Rome area. Very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful at all times. The hotel rooms were clean and new, as you'd expect for a recently opened facility. Free wi-fi in all the rooms and a free continental breakfast was very nice as well.

Some of the other guests were a bit noisey till late into the evening (past 10pm). From the sound of it, I would guess they were coming back from an evening at the casino. It wasn't obnoxious, but I could hear them in the next room. There were also several times I heard doors slam in the middle of the night. Again, I suspect night-owls returning from the casino.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Binghamton, New York, USA
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The staff at the hotel make it an even better hotel than it already is! They are so very accommodating!!! You can see Turning Stone right from the hotel. We actually went for my daughter's basketball tournament that was in Rome, NY and it was such and easy drive to get to. The Recovery Sports Bar and Grill is only right down the road from the hotel as is Dunkin Donuts and Lucky Liquors. The pool is small but the kids loved it! The hotel was so clean and the bed was extremely comfortable! I would absolutely stay again!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Verona
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Verona
Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona
The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort
Vernon Downs Hotel
Vernon Downs Hotel
#3 of 3 in Vernon
Wingate by Wyndham Rome
Hampton Inn & Suites New Hartford

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona? Share your experiences!