“Great business!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Homer, New York, United States
“Great business!!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Never having been there before, we went to Recovery Sports Grill to watch SU basketball (they got ESPNU) and have lunch. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plenty of TVs; sound boxes on each table so patrons could hear the broadcast as well as see; variety of table/chair heights. Menu is incredibly varied!! Food very tasty and plentiful. Servers attentive, friendly, helpful. Highly recommend!!

• Visited January 2013

Utica, New York
“Good food but everything in the place is annoying!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I recommended this place for my family to all meet at, it is halfway between Utica and Syracuse. There were 10 of us and we were seated near the 'arcade' section of the restaurant ...it could not have been more annoying! They have one of those basketball arcadee games, that paired with a group of 5-7 drunk 20 something males screaming and shooting hoops. So, so very annoying. We were there for less than 10 minutes and were ready to pay for our drinks and leave. We could barely hear each other and had to yell while we were ordering our food. Luckily, after about 20 minutes of us teetering on leaving, they left.
The food was really good. We ordered a few appetizers for the table, I ordered the soft pretzel sticks with cheese, I shared it but could have easily eaten the whole plate myself. Our meals were all very tasty. My brother and step dad ordered the fish fry and it was pretty skimpy. Neither of them expected big fish sticks, but they both said the taste was good.
All in all, the food was good. The specialty drinks were expensive and the atmosphere really sucks. Even though I enjoyed my meal, I still won't be going back.

Syracuse, New York
“Best wings in cny”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Awesome food and great place to watch a game. Love the atmosphere! And while the burgers were really good, the wings were the best I've had this side of Buffalo! It's hard to find good wings outside of western ny but these are crispy and ridiculously flavorful. The hot wings made my lips numb but did not give me heartburn--what more can you ask for? The medium ones were perfect, and if you like flavored wings their Buffalo Blue ones were amazing. It's a 45 minute drive for me to get there but I have made it 3 times in the past 4 weeks--they are just that good.

• Visited January 2013
Rochester, New York
“Great food and service”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is very obviously a sports bar and grill, there were at least 40 large TV's broadcasting the football and hockey games, but the TV's weren't turned up to full volume, so that you could carry on a conversation with your table mates. The service was quick and our waitress was very friendly offering us suggestions from the menu. The food was very good, no complaints from the 6 of us who ate together.

Visited January 2013
Woburn, MA
“Very nice dinner for a sports bar”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Spacious open-plan restaurant with scores of screens visible, with reputation for good burgers and ribs. The menu offers lots more choices; my potsticker appetizer arrived on a tasty bed of noodles and cabbage, and the grilled salmon and zucchini entree was generously sized and nicely prepared. Service was attentive and friendly, and the Thursday night ambience was quiet enough to enjoy reading through dinner. I'll be happy to return.

Visited January 2013