All reviews turning stone corner room upstate tavern table games mini bar nice room parking garage business meeting casino floor great shower atlantic city event center non smoking area shower head play golf ts steakhouse central ny
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Valet parking is free but we wanted quicker access to our vehicle. That was fine but they were a little pushy. Front desk was fine. Room was nice--though would have appreciated a small fridge (space for it under the tv but not one there). Fitness room, pool, and hot tub were good. Lots of choice with restaurants. If this is your first time here you can get some promotional money to play in the casino.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
kevinvaillancourt, Manager at The Tower at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Refrigerators are certainly available upon request, for a small additional fee. Please feel free to make that request the next time you reserve with us.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

This was the last night on our 9 day coach trip to New England, what a way to finish. We were greeted on the bus by one of the managers and were advised that we would receive vouchers for dinner, gambling and breakfast, a total of $90.00 each in value. We ate in the buffet dining room, it was the largest buffet layout I have ever seen, you could not leave there hungry. We spent the vouchers in the casino, did not take long and we lost the $40.00 each, some of our traveling companions won on the slots. Breakfast was very good too.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
kevinvaillancourt, Manager at The Tower at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

We are very glad that you had a great time and hope that you get the chance to return soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

My boyfriend booked a night in one of the suites. He arranged to have balloons and flowers in the room when we entered. They were not there, but he was charged! The staff at the front desk were very rude when he went down to get the flowers and balloons brought to the room. They NEVER apologized or produced the items, and they gave him a hard time about removing the charge.

Beyond that, the suite we had was nice. Overpriced for what it was, but nice. We had a large balcony with no furniture on it. I found that odd. It was a beautiful fall night, and we had to stand on the balcony? Weird. We had two large bathrooms. Furniture was comfortable enough. The lighting in the suite was terrible. No light over the mini-bar. Minimal light in the room at all.

We ordered room service. It took 45 minutes. When my boyfriend called after 30 minutes to see how much longer it would be, the staff was rude asking, "What do you want me to do about it? We're busy." That is not exactly the response we expected. Inquiring nicely how long your food will take to arrive should not be met with a rude response. When the food arrived, it was absolutely disgusting. Cold, hard eggs. Cheesecake was hard and gritty. Red velvet cake was frosted with an inedible cream cheese (I think) frosting. Even the grapefruit juice was terrible: it was brown?!

At checkout, my boyfriend expressed his displeasure. The front desk person said, "What do you want me to do? You don't have to come back"! Really?!

Needless to say, this was our last trip to the Casino Tower.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank shonda474
kevinvaillancourt, Manager at The Tower at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. I understand that you have spoken with the hotel manager and that this issue has been resolved.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I went there for 2 nights this past week. We enjoyed ourselves completely.
I loved the hotel, very classy, and the people who worked there couldn't be any nicer. Plenty of places to eat there, nice restaurants and if you don't want to sit in a restaurant, they even have a small food court. The room was beautiful, so clean that you could eat off the floor, everything was perfect. Bed so comfortable, everything was as clean as you could get it. Casino was great, plenty of machines to play and a lot of people winning. I got an invitation to go there and it would be so great to get another one. I would love to invite two other people who I know would enjoy this place too but, they have never been here. Sure wish I could get (2) offers so I could have this other couple come with us and enjoy this casino as much as we did.

Room Tip: There are 2 places there to stay and in the same casino. I prefer to stay in the "Towers".
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elaine D
Reviewed October 13, 2017

I am not one to complain, EVER. But, I have to let the public know that I stayed at TSC (Tower) Room 615 on October 8, 2017. This is no Motel 6, it is a fancy hotel with rent! I woke up the next morning with a bug bite on my forehead, not thinking much about it, went about my day. The next morning, I woke, I had bed bug bites (at least 10) all down my left arm and shoulder. I live alone and my apartment is very clean, and I do not have bed bugs. I called the concierge and they transferred me to housekeeping who later called me back and said they found nothing. They never offered an apology or any consideration. Irritated, I called back, told my story over and over again, transferred to several different people and finally hung up on (by hospitality supervisor). I would have thought that they would at the very least taken responsibility, and offer an apology, or some free play or a comp night in the Lodge? BUT NO, no phone call back no consideration. I was very surprised that they took no effort to provide me with assurance that this problem was going to be resolved. BEWARE.

Room Tip: Avoid Tower Room 615
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
7  Thank hopejohn0
kevinvaillancourt, Manager at The Tower at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

These types of issues are taken very seriously at Turning Stone and we made sure to reach out to you as soon as we learned of your concerns. However, after a thorough investigation and inspection by our entomologist, we found that there were definitively no bed bugs in this room.