“President”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Verona
The Tower at Turning Stone Resort
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Verona
Pelham
“President”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had such a great time last week at Turning Stone. We went there to see Ted Nugent & gamble a little. We left with such a great feeling. The whole place was CLEAN. The employees were so accommodating. Nothing was an issue. The food was outstanding.

I never give reviews, just lazy. This time I knew I had to.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Throop, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The staff was absolutely great, the room was incredibly clean and spacious. We did a concert in the Event Center which is connected to the Tower which was perfect. Would deffintely recommend staying at the Tower and we will be back!

Room Tip: Tower is connected to parking garage, Event Center and Casino! No hassles no worries!
Baldwinsville, New York
Reviewed August 11, 2013

You could hear nose in the vent, there was hair in the shower and the room was over priced. The chanel changer did not work in the room. When I asked for another one it took over an hour for it to be delivered.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The hotel was good, but could be better. When I stay somewhere I like to have a fridge and microwave. It didn't have either. For the price I thought I would have been bigger, but it was pretty small. If you touch the mini bar it charges you so don't touch unless you want to pay for something u don't drink. I think next time I will get a cheaper room and deal with the smell of smoke I have heard about.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Shortiefine
Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in the tower at Turning stone on August 5th. It was a last minute excursion and they were easily able to accommodate me. I rated the value as a five because my night was comped. If not it would have been between $200 and $300 for the night. The room was huge with a king size bed and a couch.

The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the refrigerator in the room was weight sensitive. So I I put anything in it and took it out, I would have been charged as if I were taking something from the mini bar. Besides for that I enjoyed my stay.

Hope this helps.

• Stayed August 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Hope this helps.

• Stayed August 2013
Upstate New York
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Received a comped room from Turning Stone for my play there after a recent day trip. We had a Tower Room on the 7th floor with a view of the parking garage and the vast land that surrounds this resort that is situated in the middle of nowhere. Valet parking is free for hotel guests. The room and bathroom were very clean and well appointed. There was a flat screen TV, high speed internet, coffee pot, and a reasonably priced mini bar in the room. The bathroom had a corner style marble vanity with a good assortment of soap, shampoo, lotion, body wash and a bath sponge. There is an additional $5.00 fee if you want a refrigerator. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very quiet considering we were directly across from the elevator and ice machine.
As far as gambling, my husband spent the day and night in the poker room. No complaints from him at all. I played a few slots and mostly spent my time at the video poker machines. They have a very good selection of both slots and VP as well as numerous table games, Keno and a Bingo hall. Got $110 of free play from TS which was great but overall did not win any money. I was able to play all day and evening on my budgeted money though which was acceptable. I searched for a poker bar but found out they don't have one...very disappointed about that. They do have several bars throughout the resort with reasonably priced drinks. You only get non alcoholic drinks for free on the floor when you are gambling.
The resort has a great assortment of restaurants and snack bars. We had an excellent dinner at Pino Bianco served by a lovely waitress named Kathy. The restaurant recently underwent a makeover which turned out beautiful. The atmosphere was romantic and very upscale. Lots of red color throughout and hanging wine glasses. I was able to use the points on my Diamond Card to pay for the dinner...loved that!
The only negative thing I have to say other than the absence of a poker bar is about the smoking. It was awful in spots. They do have designated non smoking areas which are a little better but total non smoking would be ideal.
So to sum things up, we had a very pleasant little overnight stay on very little out of pocket money.
I already have reservations to visit this casino again in late September and we plan to dine at the TS Steakhouse which is on the 21st floor of the Tower...reserved a window seat. Can't wait!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Verona
The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort
La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Verona
Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona
Wingate by Wyndham Rome
Vernon Downs Hotel
Vernon Downs Hotel
#2 of 2 in Vernon

Been to The Tower at Turning Stone Resort? Share your experiences!