“Valentine Weekend For ME and My Wife”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Verona
The Tower at Turning Stone Resort
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Verona
Rochester, New York
“Valentine Weekend For ME and My Wife”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We arreved about 2:30 pm on Saturday Febuary 16, 2013. We tried to check into our room about 2:55 pm. Room was not ready. Had to wait about 1-1/2 hours, for our room to be ready. But my wife was amazed on how nice our Tower room was. We had a wonderful over night stay. Our buffett dinner was awsome and the Bingo was good too. Looking foward to coming out in June for our Anniversary. Thanks

Room Tip: We had a single sweet with a parlor and seperate bedroom in the Tower (pretty awsome room). Looking...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I revently stayed at the turning stone in the tower. I got there and it took me 3 hours to get checked in. They wouldnt except my card so i went and got cash out, but still said my card wasnt good enough. After 3 hours of complaining i finally got checked in. And only had 20min to get ready for an over priced TS stake house

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Bigla22
TS_Management, Manager at The Tower at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Please accept our apology for the inconvenience that you encountered with your check-in. We do require a valid credit card along with proper identification upon check-in. Our Front Office Manager, Kim Lane, would appreciate an opportunity to get more information from you about your experience. Please contact her at 1-800-771-7711 at your convenience. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My stay at the tower was very good. The room was clean and the service was good. Room service was good to but I feel like we should have gotten more French fries than we actually got. We had what seemed like a small portion but the main course was good.

• Stayed February 2013
Cobleskill
Reviewed February 18, 2013

much quieter this time then last. rooms were comfotable and clean just a little smaller then many hotels on today standard. beds great and noise from heater was very low. all and all a good stay with a nice room

Room Tip: don't get a corner room
Williamson, New York, United States
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My Wife and I enjoyed a very nice get away for the day and evening at Turningstone. We arived early and the front desk did not hesitate to get us into a room early. We enjoyed a little gaming and we then enjoyed a massage a beautiful diner and a show.
It was most enjoyable!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Awesome stay. Really nice room, the bed was of supreme quality. My favorite part was the shower. What an amazing experience for sure. The only thing I would add is a free continental breakfast. Thanks for such an awesome experience and I know I would love to come back and stay there again.

Room Tip: Pick the tower, it's amazing.
Buffalo
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Rooms where very clean, nice view from the 17th floor. Buffet was just OK at best. I personally look forward to buffet style dinner, with alot to offer, it reminded me of the college cafeteria (better than High School, but not a evening dinner out with the wife). The table next to us order 3 steaks and they stated 2 where horrible.

Finally, being that it was a casino I thought they should offer free coffee, bagels etc. They clearly make enough money at the tables.

Staff was very polite, clean and friendly.

Room Tip: Very expensive if you dont get a conferance rate deal. The Higher the room the better.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
TS_Management, Manager at The Tower at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Tower. We are happy that you enjoyed your room and wonderful views that the Tower has to offer.
We're sorry that you did not enjoy your experience at the buffet. If you would like to try something different next time, we do offer several other dining options throughout the resort. Including our new TS Steakhouse on the 21st floor of the Tower, and coming soon, our new Upstate Tavern, which is scheduled to open this Spring.
We hope you enjoyed your stay over all, and look forward to seeing you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Verona
The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort
La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Verona
Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona
Vernon Downs Hotel
Vernon Downs Hotel
#3 of 3 in Vernon
Wingate by Wyndham Rome

Been to The Tower at Turning Stone Resort? Share your experiences!