All reviews sports bar turning stone casino dunkin donuts recovery room free breakfast complimentary shuttle small gym waffles on demand convenient location shuttle service very nice hotel front desk staff hot breakfast niagara falls minute drive easy access
Reviewed February 26, 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights as a quick getaway. We chose the location as halfway between family in Utica and friends in Syracuse. Service was very friendly. My kids swam in the pool, which was very clean but tiny. Rooms were also very clean but extremely small. One of our double beds was literally up against the heating/cooling vent by the window. No one wanted to sleep on that side of the bed because it was either hot or cold air blowing right on you, not cool with 2 adults and 2 kids in the room. My kids thought it was entertaining though because the sheets would billow up in the air!

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2016

We went to the Fairfield Inn for Valentine's weekend and were greeted with smiles by the front desk staff; from there it only got better. The accommodations are first class, the noise level is non-existent (and were on the 1st floor near the front desk area) and the shuttle to Turning Stone is excellent and timely. Last but no least the breakfast is outstanding. It was crowded but what do you expect when the food is that good and plentiful. Needless to say we will be going back on our next trip to Turning Stone.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed January 31, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time while attending the home show at the casino. Upon entering the hotel, I noticed it was very upkept and clean. Check-in was quick. I always look at the room before I stay. Room was very clean. The tall showers are nice as I'm close to 6 ft tall (no squatting to use it). I like both the no pets rule and quietness is enforced. The only noise I heard was the heat unit turning on. Shuttle service was very convenient for going to the casino. Took one star off review for a tiny parking lot.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2016

I'm still confused as to why I received a federal rate instead of state rate while I explained to the employee that I'm a STATE EMPLOYEE. Hotel employee explained that she could issue me the government rate for my co-workers and I. I honestly thought the government rate was the same as state rate. My bad for not checking...I admit. Co-workers and I have stayed here for the past few years and always got the state rate, which was around $85/night. We were charged $119 for one night. When I called to have the charges adjusted and have our cards credited, the hotel manager informed me she wouldn't be able to reverse the charges because we already signed and received our bills after our stay. I find this difficult to believe, because we have had this happen to us a couple times in the past and the hotel (Fairfiled Inn/Different Locations) we stayed at was more than accommodating to credit my co-workers and I the difference we were overcharged. Never again will this hotel get our business.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
3  Thank Tony H
Reviewed January 4, 2016

Decent room, although drove by a trailer park, hotel staff charged more than agreed on. My coworkers and I will have to pay the difference out of pocket. Called management--they won't acknowledge or even attempt to rectify.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business