“Bus passengers must go through a very large smoking section to get to the casino”

Turning Stone Resort Casino
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Verona
More attraction details
Owner description: More than 120,000 square feet of Las Vegas-style gaming, with over 80 table games, Keno lounge, over 2300 gaming machines, 32 tables of live poker for up to 320 players, and one of the top High Stakes Bingo Halls in the world, featuring Cosmic Bingo every Saturday night. 5 golf courses: three 18-hole courses and two 9-hole layouts. Year-round indoor golf, racquet and fitness facilities, 2 golf virtual simulators, 4 indoor US OPEN blue Decoturf tennis courts and 2 racquetball courts, steam & sauna rooms, lap pool. The 800-seat cabaret-style Showroom, and 5,000-seat Event Center. Skana Spa, a 33,000 square foot destination spa, and Ahsi Day Spa, featuring 9 treatment rooms and full-service salon, offering a variety of massages, facials and body treatments, hairstyling, manicures & pedicures. Exit 33, the "Ultimate Entertainment Destination" includes LAVA, our sophisticated New York style nightclub; Tin Rooster, our country dancehall & BBQ; The Gig, our underground rock & roll club; and Turquoise Tiger, our sophisticated lounge and cocktail bar.
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I took a bus trip with a large group a few weeks ago. The only way to get to the casino from where we exited the bus was through a VERY large smoking area. The smell was horrible.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)
All reviews
in 49 reviews
"ny"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed October 11, 2017

We visited Turning Stone for a 3 day golf package. The golf courses were amazing and the restaurants were very good. No outdoor pool was a surprise. The casino seemed sketchy to us. I normally love casino's, but walked away after about 20 minutes. My friend did the same without either of us knowing. Anyway, it was clean.

1  Thank Houdoni
Reviewed October 8, 2017

I went to Turning stone on way to drop brother off at airport. He always has a lot of points and bought me breakfast with them. Wow Prime rib in the AM.
I actually won the Jackpot on Caribbean stud. Over 150 grand and I never ever win.
I split it with my brother as that is what we normally do.
I was not asked to spend the night, I went home with a nice check.
Hand of a life. Diamonds royal flush.

3  Thank walkingman12017
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Been to many casinos to sit and relax and gamble and this is the first they I have seen that had trash sitting on more than a few slot machines. People are slobs but when I see empty coffee cups and candy wrappers, and empty snack bags I leave for another place. The New York tavern was clean and well staffed and waitstaff was helpful.

I went back down to play again and even the machine I stopped at had trash sitting on machine next to me. Now looking around I just realized there is a lack of trash cans.

Now the one thing I did notice was the slots are much looser than other casinos which have it an extra star as I walked out with three times what I walked in with. But honestly cheeto dust and trash is a real turnoff. I saw one lady serving drinks pick up some wrapper as she moved around. But she was the only one I could see. No one came around offering a drink.

If you don't mind trash and want to sit in your shorts and play this is the place for you

Btw. The guy in shorts had a urine catheter bag strapped to his ankle. At this point I stopped playing and left.

4  Thank scott t