“Nice little Casino”

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Nice little Casino”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very nice small casino, No smoking a big plus for me. My wife and friends won several hundred
bucks, We will be back for sure.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank bill890

Endicott, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Casino was good, Buffet lacked”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had a great time at the Casino. The casino was very fun and the staff were helpful that we encountered. We ate at Champion's buffet and were very disappointed!! There were not many offerings at the buffet plus we did not enjoy the taste of the food. The chicken I had was very rubbery and the sausage was in a pile of grease. There was food spilled all around the buffet and it seemed like it wasn't being wiped up occasionally. The cottage cheese had cheddar cheese spilled all through it when I went thru the line and when I left 45 minutes later it was still like that. This is owned by the same owner of the Tioga Downs, so I was expecting a similar buffet. I was wrong. It didn't come close to comparing and I left hungry.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Tony9Rose1
The Villages, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Good $7 buffet with fine selection - upbeat casino”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I took two Seniors out for lunch and a little casino entertainment. Everyone loved the food ... selection was quite healthy although the diabetic wished there were sugar-free desserts. Love that the casino is smoke-free and the air is so fresh. Staff throughout the facility both restaurant and casino are very friendly and eager to answer questions. We had a great afternoon. We will return when we are in the area.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Marcia J
West Yarmouth, MA
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great Little Casino”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

A nice little casino with a very helpful staff. I forgot to press the "pay out" button on my machine and went to dinner. When I finally realized it, gaming staff tracked down the person who used the machine after me and took my "pay out" ticket. They used the surveillance footage and whatever card tracking they use. It only took them 5 minutes. I was so impressed to see them in action. They were incredible! It was like a James Bond flick.. pretty cool! Samantha in Gaming was the competent young lady that executed the process for me and then multiple other gaming employees swooped in.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank capegirlonthego
Callicoon, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“great place”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

there is nothing to dislike, eveything is great about this place. handicapped accesable. The food is to die for there is a buffet inside food from all parts of the world have to go there

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tabitha B

Been to Vernon Downs Casino? Share your experiences!