“I'll pass”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This place is nothing to write home about. The food is mediocre and the service is below average at best. The decor is not the best. It's dark and dreary and reminds me of a damp basement. I ordered the chicken tacos and my friend had the pork sliders. The chicken tacos were good and came with mashed potatoes which was surprisingly delicious. The pork sliders on the other hands were not as successful. They were regular sized burger buns with some dry pork inside. And I mean dry. There was no bbq sauce or any other sauce mixed in with the shredded pork. We sent back the pork and ordered ribs instead. Don't think I'll be coming back any time soon.

3  Thank coljam21

Reviewed May 25, 2012

We previously ate here once before and did not have a good experience. The drinks were not strong, the service slow and the food was not that good. However, we decided to give it one more try hoping that things had improved. We wanted to catch a movie first and parked in the lot behind Bronx BBQ and walked to the Sunrise theater next door. After leaving the movie, I decided to put my jacket in the car before going inside the restaurant since it turned out to be a warm day. To our shock a parking warning sticker had been glued to the driver’s side window. The sticker indicated that we were in violation and would be towed at our expense. This place is in a mall and it is unbelievable that they think they have the legal right to tell people that they can only park near their restaurant if they are going directly into it and no place else in the mall. We decided to eat somewhere else and will never go there again. If you value your taste buds and your car, do not go to this place.

3  Thank Rae W
Reviewed August 20, 2011

This place had such good good an grreat service. My meat got a little bit raw but overall it was great. I am glad there is a close restaurant to my hometown.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook