“Good value.”

Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Very tasty food and service. Waitresses are helpful and cheerful. It can get crowded; you must make reservations for weekends.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

When I first moved to the neighborhood over 12 yrs ago I was looking for a good and convinant Thai restaurant. I was recommended this restaurant. The reviews were all good at the time. Even until now, it remains my go to spot when I want Thai food and do not want to travel for it.
What I like is that It is a family owned and run business. The restaurant is small and comfortable. My favorites are the shrimp dumplings, pad Thai, pad se ew( not correct spelling) I love love the Thai tea. The servants are pleasant and accommodating. The same people have been there since I first started coming. I have had friends family dates business mtg at this restaurant. I recommend you give it a try

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

The food was pretty good. But need to improve on their service. We had to wait longer than usual time in other restaurants. And NO smile.
We asked for few things but they seemed not happy.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Our go to Thai restaurant in Valley Stream. We've tried other places in Franklin Square and Rockville Center but keep coming back to Seeda Thai.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I tried Seeda Thai 2 times thus far, and both times the food was absolutely delicious. I will be making more returns as the menu choices are intriguing, and I want to try just about all of them.

Date of visit: February 2018