“Coffee, Tea and Fun”

Sip This
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Coffee, Tea and Fun”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I went to this cafe primarily to listen to a band and really enjoyed my experience.

Sip This is a cafe serving coffees and teas along with a selection of baked goods.

My large cappuccino was full bodied and flavorful. Paired with a generous piece of coffee cake, I settled in to listen to the music. All the people in my party had tea or coffee and a dessert. No one was disappointed. The best part is the cost per person was less than $6! No waitress service, and no pushing to buy anything.

I was there on a Friday night and the place had about 25-30 people ranging in age from 18 to 70. Seating ranges from comfy couches and lounge chairs to wooden chairs. Everyone had a good time!

There is entertainment mostly on Friday and Saturday nights, without a cover charge. On the night I was there, the band Coincidence Machine, performed and they were superb!

All in all, a very pleasant place to take a break and enjoy yourself. Highly recommended if you are just looking for a fun evening and a cup of coffee!

• Visited February 2013