“Chef Terry!”

Valhalla Crossing Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Valhalla
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the historic Valhalla Train Station. We are known for our huge, delicious burgers and salads. We also serve great comfort food along with creative sandwiches and wraps. Nobody, and we mean nobody, leaves here hungry. We serve lunch and dinner 7 days a week. So, come on in to "Eat. Drink. Unwind." with us!
Reviewed July 9, 2014

A hidden secret at Valhalla Crossing, his menu offers a wide variety of dishes, sanwiches and salads. I haven't had one bad meal there yet! And the atmosphere is unique and warm, we wheren't rushed from the table.

1  Thank Storm003
LuLu423, Owner at Valhalla Crossing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2014

Thank you for your great review - Chef Terry was excited!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I took friends to Valhalla Crossings tonight. We got the hamburgers and three different kinds of French fries, plus a large Caesar salad, and beer which is on draft and bottle. The hamburgers were so juicy and good tasting, as was everything else. The service was great. We were all happy and I am going back with my husband on Friday. The salads, sandwiches, and other entrees are very well prepared. Parking is good and it is a warm, comfortable atmosphere. The Metro North trains go by if you want to watch, but I never heard them.

LuLu423, Owner at Valhalla Crossing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for your rave review! We like to know our return customers by name. So, please ask for me when you come back this Friday. We truly appreciate your business!!

Regards,
Louise

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Friends from work went here for my birthday celebration dinner. Dinner was ok; I had the ribs and shrimp. The ribs were yummy; the shrimp were cold should have been hot and the mashed potatoes were lacking in flavor and warmth. Overall the ambience was nice and priced well. I would go back and try something else.

I'm sorry your shrimp were cold and mashed potatoes were not to your liking. I will look up your ticket and talk with your server. We pride ourselves on customer service and your server should have rectified these problems immediately. Feel free to contact me at valhallacrossing@aol.com to further discuss this. Thank you.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

A group from work went for dinner & due to the size of the group, appetizer & main dish options were limited, although our person arranging would have preferred to order off the menu (which is varied & interesting). Had pre-arranged salad, Calamari & choice of 3 main dishes. We first gathered in the bar area, which appears to be a fun hang out place - good service & interesting decor - old wood floors & bar right next to the train station. We were seated in the back area & the food was OK - but certainly far from stellar.
At the table, bread baskets & salads were already on the table. The bread was excellent - warm & variety. It was a basic mixed salad with lots of ice burg lettuce & fortunately, dressing on the side. The Calamari was large - however - breading was grainy and flaked off - our table of 6 had 3 of our plates sent to the bar to be enjoyed. I had the beef main dish with mashed potatoes & cooked veggies. The steaks for our group had to all be cooked to the same level (medium) & was Ok. Mashed potatoes were real & nicely flavored. The veggies had what seemed to be no seasoning.
Perhaps ordering off the menu would be better - but I was not impressed.

LuLu423, Owner at Valhalla Crossing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

I'm sorry you weren't happy with the choices made by the person arranging the party you attended. Being that our regular menu is so large, we are unable to offer the entire menu for parties as large as the one you attended. I'm hoping you'll return to enjoy our regular menu.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

You made my birthday special! My family of 26 had a great time in
our own room where we could eat delicious food, mingle and forget the brutal weather outside.Our 12 children loved being in a train where they could be happy, noisy and able to move about. We felt at home.
Christine Soper

LuLu423, Owner at Valhalla Crossing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Christine,

Glad we were able to make your 80th birthday celebration a special one! It truly was a pleasure to serve your wonderful family. Wishing you many more!

Regards,