Mile Hill B and B
$75
$70
Hotels.com
$101
Best Western New Baltimore Inn(West Coxsackie)(Great Value!)
$106
$145
Travelocity
$130
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
Four Seasons Motel(Castleton On Hudson)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My wife and I Discovered Mile Hill Bed and Breakfast while planning a getaway weekend exploring the culturally and historically rich area around Kinderhook, NY. Our journey led us down a country road to a beautifully restored home that seems to typify the best of what the area has to offer. Our host, Maret, welcomed us and easily made us feel at home as if we had been old friends. We appreciated her insights and knowledge of the local region advising our weekend itinerary. The accommodations are tasteful and comfortable with the added bonus of artfully good breakfasts featuring delicious pancakes from an old family recipe. Everything a stress free stay should be. We will be glad to change our status to that of repeat customers in the future!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pamela F
Reviewed April 22, 2013

What a delightful surprise I found on my recent visit. Beautifully restored historic home, rich with proprietor's personal touches and updates. Bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept in! Bath was spotless, laden with fluffy linens and variety of shampoos and soaps. Breakfast consisted of scratch pancakes with real maple syrup, fresh pineapple, banana, choice of juices and rich coffee. Outside grounds compliment the inside decor - my visit was mid-April - gardens just beginning to bloom, gorgeous lawn was manicured like a fairway! Feline host Oden added to the warmth of the visit. Thank you Maret for your hospitality!

Room Tip: Loved all the rooms - each decorated individually with the proprietor's excellent taste!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Nancy M
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I spent the night at this quaint B and B and really enjoyed it. Our host Maret was very welcoming and made us feel at home. She served a wonderful breakfast. The beds were so comfortable! It is about a 15 min drive to Hudson with lots of restaurants. Overall great experience

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had the most restful, luxurious weekend at this adorable bed and breakfast recently. I went up to get away from city life with a friend, to experience some of upstate NY and wanted to drink local apple cider and take in come of the local delicacies, see the neighboring towns, antique nearby and have a general country weekend getaway. This was perfect! The house is well decorated and stylish, and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! Zzzzzz. There are acres of grounds and an herb and vegetable garden right near and elegant swimming pool. The owner even treated us to shrimp cocktail by the pool! For breakfast, we awoke to adorable, delicious hot Finnish Pancakes! I really enjoyed staying here and would recommend it for anyone travelling through or who needs a weekend in the country. Excellent place!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Martha C
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My friend and I arrived in Kinderhook in the late afternoon with nowhere to stay and the owner of this charming B&B was able to accomodate us on short notice and make our stay absolutely delightful. I wish we would have had time to stay longer. The bed was heavenly and the breakfast she provided was a feast. We so enjoyed visiting with Maret and walking in her beautiful, peaceful yard. I highly recommend this very special B and B.
Barbara B