“Lunch was acceptable”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Whitesboro, New York
“Lunch was acceptable”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Arrived around noon and was seated rather quickly. Ordered from the lunch combo menu and the food tasted OK. Nevertheless after our meal, we both had stomach cramps and I had to take some medication. The prices of the meals seem fine and may visit this establishment again.

• Visited October 2013

North River, New York
“Tough steak”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I had the pepper steak and it was very tough with a lot of heavy fat. The steak seemed like a very poor cut and I was berry disappointed. This is my first visit back to a Applebee's in a long time and this is the same reason I quit going last time lower cuts of food.

• Visited October 2013
Rochester, New York
1,950 restaurant reviews
“Quick meal and friendly service”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stopped into this Applebees on the way to the Adirondacks a couple of days ago. I needed a good light lunch and I needed to get back on the road again quickly, and I received both. I sat at the bar, and the bartender/waitress was prompt and friendly. I asked whether I could get the spinach-shrimp salad, which was removed from the menu about3-4 months ago. She tried to do this for me, but couldn't, so she recommended that I try the grilled lime shrimp dish, which I did. It was really tasty...and a Weight Watchers entree as well. Very well prepared, and very tasty. I enjoyed both the service and the food at this establishment, and I will return.

• Visited August 2013
Utica, New York
“sports”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

If you love sports you'll love the decor. Food was great and service with a smile. Reasonablly price 4 people $50 plus tip. Nice

Visited April 2013
Utica, New York
“Service was terrible”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

There were very few customers in the place and lots of staff yet after 15 minutes still had not been waited on after being seated, asked to speak to the manager and was told she was too busy. Will never spend another penny there!!!

Visited February 2012

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!