“The Rustica Artichoke pizza the best EVA!”

Babe's Macaroni Grill & Bar
Ranked #23 of 184 Restaurants in Utica
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Babe's Macaroni Grill & Bar is located less then a half mile south of Interstate 90. We are open from 11:00am - 12:00am daily. At Babe's we have a very large dining room and a separate bar area. We offer our lunch and dinner menu all day available for eat in or takeout. We have indoor and outdoor seating available. At Babe's we seat over 300 and we welcome reservations.
Utica, New York
“The Rustica Artichoke pizza the best EVA!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This pizza.... WOW! We have had it several times and each time its mouth watering delicious!
The crust, the ricotta, artichoke on topping I have not found this pizza anywhere else, I have even ordered it for an appetizer to folks we are with can have a taste.. none disappointed ! Also if you ordered it and take home the rest..heats up well too! The brick oven firing surely adds to the atmosphere and the taste!

• Visited September 2012

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“three times in twenty years but still love it”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've only been there a few times, but it's the only reason I pull off the thruway into Utica. It's a midway point and damn good food for the price. I thought it was a franchise when I first went there, but it's a one and only. You could compare it to an Applebees or Ninety-nine, but due to it's local connection or not corporate run it's a step up. It may be a while before I'm back that way, but I will stop and get the riggies.

• Visited November 2012
Nokesville
“Good food”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Generous servings, prompt, friendly service, good quality food - nice decor, convenient location - reasonable price

Visited November 2012
Saint Albans, Vermont
“Must Visit in Utica”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

My daughter wanted to try someplace she couldn't get at home. Babe's killed it! Huge Caesar Salad for her and the Chicken Riggies for me. Extra little spice in the Riggies was unexpected but oh so tasty. Friendly, attentive staff made the dinner special. Well done.

New York
“Babe's Restaurant”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We went to Babes's for dinner and drinks. They have a very nice happy hour and daily dinner specials. Their Utica greens are great. I would recommend them! My husband had a Chicken Parm dinner special that included soup or salad.

Visited October 2012