“Cudos!”
Review of Hampton Inn Utica

Hampton Inn Utica
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Utica
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Could not find a more perfect place to stay while in Utica for the Boilermaker! Room is extremely comfortable and the staff is very welcoming! Appreciated late check out on Sunday to accomodate the race participants.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Domenica D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear Leonard Q,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! I am truly grateful, every day, to have a staff who deeply cares about delivering an exceptional guest experience, especially for Boilermaker runners. Your positive feedback is what motivates and empowers us to work towards our goals, so thank you for reaching out to TripAdvisor, I will be sure to share this with my team.

Again, I am happy to see you were able to enjoy your stay with us here in Utica, and I look forward to seeing you again in the future and for next years race! Remember - We Love Having You Here!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Utica

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I will definitely stay here again. The room was comfortable and immaculately clean. I forgot a toiletry which the staff immediately provided. The staff courteously accommodated my request a little later when my plans changed. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Susan O,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I am so glad you were able to find our hotel and treat it as your "home away from home" during your recent visit to Utica. Our staff truly does their best to accommodate our guests to their best of their ability, and I am sincerely pleased to see that you were able to experience just that. I look forward to seeing you again in the future! Remember - We Love Having You Here!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

TJ at the check in desk is very personable and likable. The kids each received a welcome bag with snacks and drinks in them. The pool (5ft deep) is nice and clean from what could be seen with the naked eye. Hotel room and bathroom is clean. The location is pretty central. Right next to a Denny's, Hess gas station, Delmonico's, Moe's, a frozen yogurt place and other restaurants and stores. Drink vending machines but no snack machines! Overall a nice place.

Stayed: July 2014
Domenica D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear SimplyTiff,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I am truly grateful to have staff members who want to create an exceptional experience for guests. Your feedback, in all aspects of the hotel, is what helps us improve towards our future goals; and I want to thank you for providing that. I will be sure to share this with our staff as we progress! Remember - We Love Having You Here.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

This place worked to keep it's high ratings. Clean and always smiling service. They do have a lot of perks, like movies that you can checkout from the front desk. Clean rooms, pools, facilities are just basis here. It was a great stay.

Room Tip: Keep the sheet with numbers for the movies. You pick the movie and go to front desk to get the movi...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear desertpole,

Thank you so much for your kind review! At our hotel, we will always work very hard to ensure every guest has a wonderful stay. I am so glad you were able to take advantage of the vast array of unique amenities our hotel has to offer! I will be sure to share your positive feedback with our staff as we work towards our future goals. Hope to see you again in the future! Remember - We Love Having You Here.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

After a night of camping gone wrong, we found the Hampton Inn in Utica. EJ, the hotel manager, was very welcoming and gave our young kids awesome "goody bags" and offered my wife and I cold bottled water. The hotel was clean, convenient and quiet. We walked to an excellent dinner at a local restaurant and were appreciated the convenience. Thank you EJ for getting our vacation back on track.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The hotel was immaculately clean. Our room was cleaner than any other hotel we have been at. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great! If we are ever in Utica again, we wouldn't hesitate staying at the hotel again. I would definitely recommend the Utica Hampton to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Kim, the breakfast hostess, was so kind and thoughtful. My daughter wasn't feeling well. We asked for a cup of ice to take with us. She graciously obliged & also provided a snack bag with crackers, etc. she is the most thought hotel member I've ever associated with! EJ, the front desk manager was also extremely kind & receptive!

• Stayed: July 2014