“Great place to stay for business or pleasure!”
Review of Hampton Inn Utica

Hampton Inn Utica
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Utica
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Excellent courteous staff. Nice clean room. Well worth spending a little more money to stay at the Hampton. Breakfast ready by 6am. This worked out great as we had meetings at 7am. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Maria B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Terry,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Utica. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our Hampton On the House Hot Breakfast Buffet before you headed off to work. Our breakfast is served daily from 6-10 AM. The buffet features a variety of hot entrees as well as fresh oatmeal with toppings, assorted pastries and breads, fresh fruit, yogurt, and make your own waffles to name a few. We even offer On the Run Breakfast bags Monday - Friday for those of you that are up and out the door before our breakfast is ready, or maybe your just running a little late and want to refuel in the car. Thanks again and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

As always, this hotel goes above and beyond my expectations. The hotel staff is friendly and accommodating and check in was a breeze. The hotel was clean and the rooms smelled so fresh. Would definitely stay here again. As a matter of fact, this is the only hotel we stay in while in this city.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Maria B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Karen,

I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. With so many choices in our area it is a honor that you would continue to choose to stay at our Hampton Inn in Utica. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to having you back!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My family was traveling through Utica and we always like the Hampton Inn, for its cleanliness and friendly staff. This trip was particularly memorable, however, because of an employee named Kim who was working in the kitchen during breakfast. I came into the breakfast area and snuck up on my 10-year old daughter, but the joke was on me when the top fell off of my coffee and I spilled it all over the table. I had to ask Kim for something to wipe it up with and she just went ahead and cleaned it herself like it was no problem at all. I then needed a knife to cut up a big watermelon that my kids wanted me to buy. So again Kim brings me everything I need, the knives and plates, and then even wraps up the leftovers so I could take it with me. She was also incredibly personable and friendly. I'll remember her for a long time and hope I see her again the next time I'm in Utica.

Room Tip: I stayed in rooms 206 and 204 and didn't have any problem.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Trish,

Thank you for recognizing one of our gems here, Kim. She is a star and shows her Hamptonality daily. I am glad she made a lasting impression on you and your family. We can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed here for one night, the hotel is close to the highway. The rooms are big and there is a mini-fridge, microwave, iron, dvd player and free wifi. There is a free breakfast buffet which is pretty good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Maria B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our Hampton Inn Utica. I am glad that you got to enjoy so many of the amenties that we have to offer. Hopefully you picked a great movie from our complimentary DVD library and enjoyed you movie night with a great tasting bag of popcorn!

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night, unfortunately, because it was so good wish we could have stayed longer. Front desk is superb. When I checked out with my kids I was overheard saying how we missed breakfast, the front desk person immediately asked if I would like some fruit bagged up to go with bottled water. Who does this?!?! Clean property, rooms were a nice size and having a fridge and microwave are an added bonus. Indoor pool VERY nice. Conveniently located to the thruway, really nothing to improve on. We will stay here again!!!

• Stayed: August 2013

We greatly appreciate your wonderful comments and are so glad that we made a great first impression on you. Our goal is to be in the top 5% of Hampton Hotels in the country and your comments tell me we are on the right path. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

It was clean, fresh, and the staff was great. The pool was one of the most pleasant indoor pools that we have used. It was clean and did not smell overmuch of chlorine. The breakfast was great. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad to hear that you got to enjoy our indoor pool during your recent stay. It's a relaxing atmosphere to take a dip. Thank you for recognizing our staff members as we strive to deliver the best in customer service. See you next time!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Impressed with the cleanliness and ammenities offered. The air conditioner was very quiet....something appreciated when trying to sleep. The only complaint I had was that there was a wait when coffee ran out.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Russ C.

Sorry to hear that you had to wait for coffee. I know I can't function without my cup! I also want to thank you for recognizing our great housekeeping team for doing a wonderful job keeping this hotel clean as a whistle.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Utica
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Utica
DoubleTree by Hilton Utica
Fairfield Inn & Suites Utica
Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre
Red Roof Inn Utica
Red Roof Inn Utica
#5 of 13 in Utica
Hampton Inn & Suites New Hartford

Been to Hampton Inn Utica? Share your experiences!