“Best hotel in the area”
Review of Hampton Inn Utica

Hampton Inn Utica
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Utica
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Always clean and a good staff. I have stayed here several times and always come back here when i am in the atea For first timers it is little awkward to find since it is in the same parking lot behind the Denny's.

• Stayed: July 2012
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Utica

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We arrived quite late in the evening and were met by Katherine at the front desk. She provided a warm welcome to the hotel, was knowledgeable about the area and could not have done any more to help us with what we needed.

The room was large and clean and the bed comfortable. As an extra, they have a menu of complimentary ice cream, which was a nice surprise.

Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Katherine is to commended for her customer service.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Scott C
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn - Utica while on a business trip. The hotel was clean, well appointed and staffed by very friendly and accomodating personnel. The hotel was walking distance from Delmonico's (great dinner) and served a very good breakfast buffet, even offering a bagel 'on the go' if you were running late.

Upon returning home I realized I left a pair of slacks hanging in the closet. I called the hotel, assuming that they were long gone, and was told that they were there and on their way back to me.

SCORE!

I travel through central NY quite a bit and will make sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Everything about our stay at this hotel was simply excellent. The hotel is relatively new, very clean, very quiet, well equipped, and the staff was as good as it gets. When we got back to the hotel in the late afternoon, they had free snacks with little spinach pies, cheese and crackers. They also had fruit, coffee and tea available 24/7. Our room was about as quiet as we have ever experienced, and the amenities were top notch. In addition, the room came with a DVD player. The hotel has an extensive collection of DVDs which are free to use. The beds were very comfortable, and the pillows were feather. And the staff was as efficient and friendly as they could be.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rblumentjkrug
Reviewed June 16, 2012

After being closed out of all of the hotels around Turning Stone for a large event, our group settled on the Hampton Inn in Utica, 20 minutes from our daily destination. We were not disappointed, the place was neat and clean and the staff was pleasant and accommodating. While this hotel is in a bit of an industrial/commercial area they have done thier best to make the space comfortable. We had a group of 11 and quickly made friends with the staff, arriving to the smell of cookies baking in the kitchen, a complimentary ice cream novelty and a decent breakfast. We enjoyed our stay and will return. Thanks Emily your the best.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2012

This hotel is nice, quiet, clean, well maintained and the staff is very pleasant. I stayed three nights with my family and I have nothing but great comments to make about it. The hotel is unsophisticated and simple, but is very very good.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2012

My son was attending Utica College and we live in Vermont; so hotel stays are a must. I love this hotel! The staff has always been very pleasant, the rooms are neat and clean. Who can be disappointed with evening snacks of warm cookies and coffee? The most important thing to me when staying at a hotel is whether the room I am staying in is clean and fresh. I've never been unhappy with the room I get at this hotel. The only reason why I don't give the hotel 5 out o 5 is the actual location of the hotel. Keeping in mind where I'm at; I don't care what the view is outside the window! It is convenient that there are all kinds of dining options within walking distance - Delmonico's right across the street offers exceptional food choices, and fast food is all around! You won't be sorry if you choose this hotel on your next trip to Utica.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family