“BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Utica, New York, United States
“BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

With all of the hefty competition in the area, this place is hands down my #1 go to spot for everything great about Utica Food. Reasonably priced with hefty portions - and just like all good Italian food, it tastes even better the 2nd day! I absolutely love everything on the menu (and yes, I've tried it all). They have the best Riggies in town but the Cavatelli & Greens is my favorite menu item. Absolutely amazing and FRESH! Get there early! Keep up the great work, ladies!!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank xLizOx

Central NY State
“Delicious Food but cramped seating/parking”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food is very good and you get big portions. The food is
cooked to order and fresh. The time to wait for it is worth
it as I would rather have fresh food than microwaved food.

Unfortunately the restaurant does not offer much parking. There
is parking across the street in a shopping plaza if you don't mind
walking across the road. The seating area can be a bit cramped
as well.

Sometimes they are not open when their hours say they will be,
which is disappointing. However, if you catch them open, you will
definitely have a delicious meal.

I gave them only 3 stars because of the cramped seating, parking
and inconsistent open for business times that sometimes do not
follow their posted schedule.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Syracuse, New York
“Che buono!! Complimenti alla cuoca. Delizioso!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

My son lives in Utica and we visit at least once a month. We went to Bella Mia one evening during a torrential downpour b/c it was close to his home. By far the best Italian meal I have had in a long time. Everyone in our family loved it. Now Bella Mia is our first choice when dining out in Utica. The riggies can feed a family. The chicken parm is tender and flavorful. The sauce on everything is perfecto!!!!! We will be there again soon!!!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Caledonia, Canada
“Gigantic portions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

I did some research beforehand and found the reviews for this restaurant were excellent. My husband even went online while we were in our hotel and picked this place too! We went at dinner time but didn't even have to wait to be seated. This place was amazing!! Lots of pictures on the wall to look at and the decor was very cozy. We ordered the famous Riggie dish which was more than enough for me, my husband and our two little ones - with leftovers! What HUGE portions. We saw other people at their tables each with a plate in front of them, some even finished their plates but most got take out containers. Wish I lived in the area because I'd definitely be a regular!

Visited July 2012
Dallas
“Chicken riggie challenge went down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

The food and portions were fantastic. My 2 boys did the chicken riggie challenge with no problem. Party of 9 and all food was great. All food made from scratch so it takes awhile but get some wine and enjoy the company with the family. Don't know why the negative reviews on service. We ha 2 waitresses that were very attentive and took care of everything and no way near rude.