“my fav is the eggplant dish and to wash it down with jasmine tapioca shake”

Pho Mekong House of Noodles
Ranked #16 of 183 Restaurants in Utica
Cuisines: Vietnamese
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 15, 2008

my fav is the eggplant dish and to wash it down with jasmine tapioca shake

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed October 31, 2007

My girlfriend and I went out there one night. Small little place, nice, warm atmosphere, and terrific service. The food is premade so it's out immediately. The pho is the best though, WARNING: don't order more than 1 item at a time, the food is very rich, and delicious. I recommend anyone to try this place! Feel free to take it from us, it's our new hang out spot.

Reviewed November 1, 2006

This is one of the best kept secrets in Utica. If you are like myself and are tired of the same old fried "chineese" food, then you will love the fresh delacies found at Pho Mekong. My favorite is the spring rolls. Fresh rice noodle with mint and whole shrimp dipped in peanut sauce, I will be having some tonite.

2  Thank mtdave76
Reviewed October 17, 2006

This is as authentic as the Chinatown Pho houses in New York City that I've visited. With so many different ways to Pho, you won't leave hungry and it's pretty cheap though exceptionally fresh. The owners are charming-- so friendly. The atmosphere is homey, show up in your good pajamas and you'll be fine.

2  Thank meanjanine
Reviewed May 11, 2006

This place was a really wonderful surprise.

My son was visiting and spotted this Vietnamese restaurant. Yeah okay, we will suffer through another one.

Didn't suffer at all. The food was wonderful.

I particularly recommend the dish with beef (you can choose beef or chicken) and ginger flavoring. It is quite different from Cantonese ginger beef with a far more modest ginger flavor but quite good too.

3  Thank terryhallinan