“Great”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Wonderful, authentic, Asian food. Great staff, ambiance, delicious food. There isn't much in Utica - Lotus Garden is all you need.

1  Thank Isaac S
There are newer reviews for Lotus Garden

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Prompt service & very pleasant staff. Our Sushi dynamite roll was delicious & Our entrees were hot and tasty.

1  Thank Tracey L
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Lotus Garden never fails in freshness,quality and taste. I am usually an " American cuisine" type of guy. My wife along with friends had me try the Lotus Garden. After one visit I was hooked. Since then I have tried several items on the menu. All were great. I have also ordered take out along with party trays. NEVER dissatisfied! I'm even getting good with chop sticks...lol

1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Our first time there, as well as havin Thai cuisine. We had exceptional service, and the food was great. Since we did not know what to order, our waitress was very enthusiastic about recommending food and listening to our tastes. That made the whole evening for us. To top the night off, we left our take out box on the table and left. Our waitress came out to locate us and made sure we had our to go box. She even remembered our name.

We had a great visit and will be back again soon.

1  Thank Bharp0723
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

We are regulars at Lotus Garden!! Love Sam, his family and the food. We had our daughter's baptism party there. People that have never tried his food loved it!! We will continue to enjoy every bite!!

1  Thank Nikki B

Been to Lotus Garden? Share your experiences!