“Old Italian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2013

.This is an old neighborhood restaurant. It beats out the chain Italian restaurants. You get more then what you pay for at this restaurant the value is high. If you are dining on a budget this is the place to go. When you get inside its like stepping back in time, the ceiling is a very old tin. The waitress is very attentive to all your dining needs. The cost for the food is reasonable. With two appetizers, only one person out of a group of four could finish the main course. The cook just needs to work on adding more flavors to his sauces. Otherwise it's a fun adventure back in time.

1  Thank WBevanW

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

The waitress are very ignorant. The bussers are very rude. My husband wanted his meal wrapped to go and she went to take the plate and the fork and knife fell on his lap, and she just walked away. We waited a very long to get our food. They have a big problem with substituting side. My steak was burnt along with the mushrooms and onions in the balsamic sauce. Enjoy the pictures!

2  Thank Selma_Mekic
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is what an Italian neighborhood restaurant should be. Great home style Italian food. Pleasant atmosphere. Friendly waitstaff. I had the ribs and riggies. I was surprised at the amount of meat on the ribs and the waitress had no problem with my request for vodka sauce rather than red sauce. I hadn't eaten here in years but it was still as good as my memories.

1  Thank Doug P
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Tried this restaurant thanks to the other reviews. It was yummy and a good value. Large portion sizes and lots of choices. Their menu is available online so check it out.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had dinner here a few weeks ago after our grandson's wedding rehersal. They had a back room for our family and it was great. I finally got to taste and enjoy "chicken riggies". Our granddaughter told us about her favorite dish and they did it justice. Wonderful food and a fantastic staff - very helpful and accomodating for our family special dinner!

Been to Joey's? Share your experiences!