“What a find!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Being a wine lover, the sign 'Aqua Vino' caught my eye while driving by. Went there for dinner that night and was totally impressed - great food, great service, nice atmosphere, reasonable prices. Upscale restaurant with casual attire. Great for a birthday or special occasion. Seating inside or along the river. Reservations are needed, but they were able to take us anyway, with a short wait.

3  Thank tsterling

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The food here is out of this world! You have to try the steak tip salad. Plus I really enjoyed the bread they serve prior to the meal it's delicious.

3  Thank Zoey5
Reviewed May 2, 2012

No surprises with the food. It is consistantly delicious.

3  Thank LovesThisArea
Reviewed May 1, 2012

My wife and I discovered Aqua Vino's when looking for a place to hold our wedding / reception. We hit the jackpot with Aqua Vino's. GREAT food and PERFECT service. Wonderful tuna steak, and it's Signature Steak house salad is to die for! We live in the Utica area, and every time we have dinner at Aqua Vino's, my wife and I look at each other and wonder why we don't go there more often. Small and intimate, right on the Erie canal - great setting for a solid restaurant.

3  Thank Danie1Esq
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I have never written a review before, but, we have been going to AQUA VINO now regularly for about a year and we have been so happy. It has fast become our family's favorite for all events (they throw a great party we have been to a first communion party, a bridal shower, and a 50th Birthday party there), or just a night out for a fabulous dinner.Ubelievable Food. Impeccable Service. Friendly, casual atmosphere. The bar is a lot of fun, too! Outdoor tables in nice weather are awesome! They now are coming out with an excellent take out menu that we will enjoy, as well. Fantastic locally owned restauraunt!! Just thought I would share.

Been to Aqua Vino Restaurant? Share your experiences!