“Great Place for Lunch”

Ranked #81 of 184 Restaurants in Utica
Utica, New York
“Great Place for Lunch”
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Great food, constantly changing specials. In the winter, everyone comes in for the delicious homemade soups. The crab and shrimp sliders are my favorite, but any of the wraps or salads are great too. Everything is fresh and made to order. Diane and her staff are terrific. We have used their back room for small meetings and parties, 12 maximum. They've done special picnic menus for staff appreciation lunches. We've ordered her wrap and sandwich trays for meetings. She sources many of her items locally and has Utica Coffee and they deliver locally.

Visited February 2017

Clifton Park, New York
“Great salad”
Reviewed June 30, 2016

The food here was okay. I ordered a combo with 1/2 sandwich and 1/2 salad. The salad was very good--I ordered the Sophia which came with fresh pear slices, candied walnuts and feta cheese. For the sandwich, I had egg salad--wasn't a huge fan. There seemed to be more fillers (celery and carrots) than actual eggs in it and there was a lot of extra bread left over. My coworkers thought their food was just okay as well.

• Visited June 2016
1 Thank MPHGirl23

Been to RoSo's Cafe and Catering? Share your experiences!