“Be prepared for NO cleaning service no one to reach if there is a problem.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Timberview Lodge

Timberview Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Turin
Timberview Lodge
“Be prepared for NO cleaning service no one to reach if there is a problem.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2011

Spot is ok we took our dirtbikes out for our wedding anniversary little things wrong added up over course of 3 days . Tub dirty (somones black hairs ) when arrived never did clean it. No tp in bath room well I lie there was 1 pc stuck to the roll. Balcony door handel / lock broken (this is a community balcony shared with 3 rooms) Fan busted than light went out had to switch bulbs our selves can not reach any one if there is A problem. So at 12:30am when someone was in the hall of the locked 10 unit lodge screaming that "no one is leaving till I get my f in shirt back" banging on doors (drunk i asume ) mind you this is our only way out and no one can get in including the cops .no one can reach anyone that has any thing to do with the motel. cops can't get in the doors to were this person / we are and by the time they do person is in room cops see nothing can do nothing as can not get in rooms was very scary. Next day exausted after last nights hostage situation came back to room at 12 still dirty came back at 4 still dirty no one can be reached again. Drove up to mud festival grounds found some one who gave me an attitude when I asked when were they going to clean any of the rooms , none were cleaned . Aparently they did not know we were staying another night or cared that we had paid for our third night in advance. We could have just stayed and not paid they would have no way of knowing. Anyway long story short after words w/ who I assume was an owner re not being able to get in touch with anyone we left for home a day early the additude we got there was bad 150.00 lost on the night wasn't worth it . I would not stay here if you expect anything other than a dry room I would never bring my children to this place .

• Stayed September 2011

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Also consider these accommodations in or near Turin
Adirondack Lodge Old Forge
Adirondack Lodge Old Forge
#8 of 12 in Old Forge

Been to Timberview Lodge? Share your experiences!