“Be ready for large portions!”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Tupper Lake
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Whitesboro, New York
“Be ready for large portions!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Great Italian atmosphere and large portions. I had the eggplant rollitini and my dining partner had the eggplant. With both took leftovers with us. The staff were friendly. The pizza making guys greeted us at the door. There is a booth area for quick meals and a more formal dining room to please both venues.

Visited November 2013

Canberra, Australia
“Wonderful food.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

We had the opportunity to eat at this restaurant and weren't disappointed.
My husband and I both chose the lasagne. We didn't wait long for our meals to arrive and when they did they were so hot. The first mouthful was amazing - the flavours of the tomato, mince meat and mozzarella cheese were so tasty. The size of our meals were just right. We've found that many restaurants in the USA give their patrons meals that are just too big. Soften we saw people leaving other restaurants with their leftovers in a container.
Our server was most friendly and helpful, which added to our experience.
As soon as we walked into the restaurant we noticed the sign that advises patrons that credit cards are not accepted.
This restaurant is licensed.
There is some parking on the street outside the entrance or on the opposite side of the road
If you are ever in Tupper Lake please give Little Italy a try - I know you won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Sharonkai48
Tupper Lake, New York, United States
“Bad service”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I am a local resident of Tupper Lake and used to order from this restaurant until the 20th of September 2013. I ordered food from there at least once a week. The service was great until Ted Desmarais the building owner hired some people who should not be in the restaurant business. This server Jay ? and Matt Marconi placed my order of a medium pepperoni pizza and when I went to pick the pizza up those two were waiting for me and Jay ? stated to me "your pizza looked so delicious I drooled over it". I have a sense of humor but in the restaurant business employess should not say foolish things like this under any circumstance. I know that some people spit on food, and other nasty things if they dislike the patron. In any event I brought the untouched pizza along with the note of my experience to the owner and have yet to hear back from him. I never did get a refund from the tainted pizza!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank James L
alburtis
“Good food at a good price”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We ate here two night s in a row and the food was very good and the prices right. Only wish they had a full bar, but beer hit the spot after a great day of paddling.

Visited August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Wonderful place to dat”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The food was awesome, the pasta was flavorful and feeling. The pizzas looked amazing, we were sad not to have ordered one. A really excellent place to have a family meal and not too pricey. Be careful to have cash though as does not take credit cards.

Visited August 2013