“We LIKED it!”

Little Italy
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Tupper Lake
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Bad news: it's the only place that serves until 10:30 on weekends. Good news: it's GOOD!! Decent varied menu, with lots to offer. Beer and wine available by the glass, decent selections.
Doesn't look like much from the outside but the inside is very inviting and comfortable. Staff friendly, and fast! Hubby had mushroom fettucine alfredo with shrimp and I had tortellini with marinara sauce. All food is a la carte, you only get bread with a pasta entree. We also tried the Poutine (french fries with mozzarella and brown gravy), you should too!

1  Thank lethargo

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Typical Italian menu. Best garlic knots!!! Food is very tasty and there is something for everyone on the menu.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I was really suprised at how beautifully the inside is decorated! You would never suspect it from the front which looks like any other building on the street. They did a beautiful job, rivals any Olive Garden! The bruschetta was OUTSTANDING...sooo amazing, and the garlic knots were also amazing. I got a salad and it was so cute how they rolled the cheese inside the meat and cut it up, like pinwheels! Somehow it made it taste even yummier. The prices and service were great, also! The only reason I didn't give a full 5 in my review is because somehow I think it's cheesy when you order a soda and they bring you out a can and a cup. Also, they don't accept credit cards, which I understand may be a cost savings, but a lot of people just don't carry a lot of cash on them - enough for dinner. They get a lot of tourists in the summer and that may be something driving some away, although I guess if they did allow credit cards they may say they'd have to raise their prices. I also wish they offered a low fat/fat free salad dressing, but that's not a big deal. Anyway, other than that, the food was great, service was great, atmosphere was great, I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Pyxxydust
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Got right in on a busy Saturday in August. Very good food and excellent service. We've visited before and always enjoy this place. Also good in Saranac Lake.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Like visiting a down-home restaurant with people greeting one another with smiles and "hello's." We felt like one of the family.