“Great place for everyone!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tupper Lake
Pine Terrace Motel & Resort
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Tupper Lake
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Great place for everyone!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My family and I have been going there for almost ten years and always have an amazing time there. There are cabins that vary in sizes and offer a wonderful view looking out onto the beautiful lake and the pool. The place is surrounded by beautiful forests of the Adirondacks. It There is many activities to do there for both kids and adults. Kids had a lot of fun swimming at the lake and the pool, played soccer, and volleyball. You are also able to fish off the docks or rent out a boat and take trip out onto the lake to fish some perch, bass, walleye, or pike. We also had a great time in the forest where we made a campfire and toasted some kielbasa and marshmallows.The motel is also close to many attractions such as the former Olympic city, Lake Placid where you can spend the day with your family visiting the famous Whiteface mountain, shopping at numerous stores, and dining at a restaurant. When you come back to the resort, you can also visit the office which welcomes kids to hang out or to enjoy a game of billiards or ping-pong. The office offers many brochures that have many other attractions that you can visit within a couple of miles away from the motel like the Wild Museum that offers a visit through the nature of the Adirondacks.

I will always be glad to recommend Pine Terrace Motel & Resort to everyone :)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Polish first
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

After expirience some other motel in Tupper Lake with nasty owners.coming for a week to pine terrace was so good.location great rooms are clean and big Internet in kitchen has all the dishes and pots room service great. Plenty space for dogs to play & and kids swimming pool and lake right there. I will recommend this place to pepole

• Stayed July 2011
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Nice place to spend long vacation , I know this place for 23 years . I owes wanna comeback,the owners very nice people.

• Stayed July 2011
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Me and my family had an amazing time. We stayed there for a week and had lots of activities to do. I went fishing with my kids and my boat and caught lots of fish. My kids had a lot of fun they went swimming played vollyball, soccer and fished off the docks. In the afternoon we would all meet up by the fireplace and roast sausage(kielbasa.)Overall my family had a great time. We are suprised that Aldona and Jan let pets on their property. We can't wait for the upcoming summer.
The best location for Pike,Bass,Yellow Perch,Walleye and flyfishing

Room Tip: ''the whole motel has an amazing view of the lake and mountains''
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Jozef K
Kemptville, Canada
Reviewed April 1, 2012

enjoyed the fresh air from our porch with nice relaxing views of the mountains-lake and even the creek running down beside. clean comfortable cabin was a relief,we will stop in again, very nice owners made our stay that much better. thanks

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mark b
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I have stayed at this motel every time I have been in the area. Aldona and Jan the owners make me feel like a member of the family. I would recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank organogold
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Pine Terrace Motel has been our vacation spot ever since 2000. My daughter was 4 when we stayed there the first time. She learned how to swim, how to fish, how to make a bonfire, all meanwhile I relaxed with a book and no worries. My daughter is now 15 and still loves spending time there. If you're looking for a place for the whole family (and a husband who is a dedicated fisherman) I strongly recommend booking a stay at this motel. You'll enjoy beautiful sunsets and star-filled night skies that you won't find in the city. Of course, also the owner's warm hospitality and very reasonable prices make it difficult not to like the place!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
#1 of 9 in Saranac Lake
The Whiteface Lodge
The Whiteface Lodge
#1 of 31 in Lake Placid

Been to Pine Terrace Motel & Resort? Share your experiences!