“Absolute Delightful Experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trumansburg
Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 9 Trumansburg B&B and Inns
“Absolute Delightful Experience”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I were fortunate enough to find this very quaint and lovely B & B and the owner Laurie was the icing on the cake.

We felt right at home immediately and Laurie was very helpful in directing us to places to eat and explore in the Ithaca area.

We highly recommend staying at this charming location and we already look forward to planning another trip to Morning Glory!!!!

Room Tip: We loved the Master Suite, but any room would be a pleasure to stay in during a visit.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
PA
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Tis is a sweet bed and breakfast with great antiques and thoughtful touches. laurie is a welcoming innkeeper who always greets with a smile and was so thoughtful and accomodating. We cant wait to return. Highly recommend as its close to Cornell and ithaca yet off the beaten path. Quiet comfortable. I wanted to just spensd the weekend in the living room perusing the books

Room Tip: Master suite was quiet and cozy. Nice in summer but would be great year round
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Rochester, New York
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was my first time ever staying at a B&B. Laurie was so welcoming and delightful. She is easy going, pleasant and super friendly. We stayed in Logan's Room which was comfortable and cozy. I really enjoyed having breakfast with the other guests in the house, and the food was delicious. I highly recommend Morning Glory B&B and cannot wait to visit again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Everything about our visit to Morning Glory B&B exceeded our expectations. The house has an ethereal, magical quality, as does the town of Trumansburg and the lovely neighborhood where this romantic house is located. Laurie our host was delightful, kind, and warm. We stayed in the "main" bedroom which has a gorgeous arched window (Laurie can describe its origin) and a large private porch. A fire was going in the living room fireplace on the crisp early spring evening when we arrived. Everything was comfy and perfect. Breakfast was great. We were in the area visiting in Ithaca, which is a few minutes away, very convenient. Thank you Laurie!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My stay at the Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast last September was absolutely delightful! I came as a guest and left feeling like a member of hostess Laurie's family.

The beautiful surroundings, cozy atmosphere and delicious breakfast helped to make my weekend visit one I won't forget.

Thank you, Laurie.

Susan Block

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Susan B
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Spent a lovely weekend with innkeeper, Laurie, who could give lessons on what makes the perfect inn and innkeeper. She had an uncanny sense of when to be present and when to recede.
The inn was an oasis to come home to, with a large living room furnished with cozy chaises, a fireplace and the word's second cutest dog.
Her breakfasts were first rate---incredible variety and kept you full til dinner! I highly recommend a stay at this inn. Find an excuse and go.

Room Tip: All rooms lovely.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Westchester, New York, United States
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I went to Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast with my sister to visit my nephew in college. It was beyond my expectations!! Laurie is so warm and kind and really is on top of everything you may need. A perfect Bed and Breakfast owner.

Her place is so comfortable and has such a lovely warm sitting room with beautiful Cathedral windows and a warm fireplace and cannot forget her adorable dog Louie!! Fell in love with him instantly.

The breakfasts are first rate.. Lori goes way beyond all expectations and cooks favorites.. Mouth watering Almond french toast, fresh fruit, yogurt and granola, bacon, home baked bread and delicious hash browns , cinnamon rolls and so many other delic goodies.

I would highly recomend this B and B if you have kids going to nearby colleges or even for a lovely romantic getaway!!

I miss it already!!

Room Tip: Every room is beautiful!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Nina K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trumansburg
The Statler Hotel at Cornell University
#5 of 9 in Trumansburg
Super 8 Ithaca
Super 8 Ithaca
#6 of 22 in Ithaca

Been to Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!