“A wonderful stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trumansburg
Juniper Hill Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 9 Trumansburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My boyfriend and I just recently returned from a 2 day stay at Juniper Hill. It was our first experience with a bed & breakfast as we usually stay in large hotels. This was definitely a nice change. Bruce is extremely friendly and knows how to run a good environment for guests. The house was impeccable and very clean.

There is such a huge attention to detail in terms of amenities and comfort. There are snacks available in the hallway at all times, Bruce sets out coffee at 8 and breakfast is at 9.

Our bathroom included a steam shower and heated floors. It truly felt like I was in a spa. Also, after we returned from a long day of hiking, on the sink was a brand new full size tube of toothpaste to replace ours which was running out. We did not mention or tell anyone to replace it and that was an extremely wonderful and unexpected gesture. It just shows how much attention to detail and care goes into the guest's stay.

The artwork all over the house made it so interesting, your eyes have so much to look at. The art was beautiful and really gives the house it's character.

The breakfasts that Bruce made were out of this world. This is not your standard 2 eggs with bacon fair. This is thought out, skillful meals that make you feel like royalty. Bruce is an ingenious cook and his presentation was perfect.

I would recommend this B&B and would definitely come back if we find ourselves in the Finger Lakes area!

Thank you Bruce, Dave, and the dogs :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 4, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed every aspect of our stay at Juniper Hill. Bruce provided a friendly welcome and amazing breakfasts (Peach Soup, Honey Cake in the shape of Bee Hive, Blueberry Lasagna). He was ready with touring advice and kept the beautiful house in order. Trumansburg is relaxing and an easy drive to several Finger Lakes attractions. The Hazelnut Kitchen is an excellent restaurant within short walking distance from the Inn.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Juniper Hill is truly a beautiful and tastefully appointed Victorian B&B in a town close to Ithaca College. I have stayed at so many B&B's where the "decor" is claustrophobia-inducing, and the company is forced as well. The entire inn is exquisite, and my plush room (the smallest of those available) was no exception. The spa-like bathroom catered to my every hedonistic whim (the shower alone is worth a drive back!) Innkeepers Bruce and David, along with the Cody and Celeste, are entertaining and informative. I will return!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Juniper Hill surpasses our expectations every time we stay there, it is the most incredible B&B we have ever stayed in. I recommend staying there whole heatedly, you will not be disappointed.
We found this treasure through trip advisor last August and this June when we returned to Chicago for my husband's graduation we made a special trip to stay again. Bruce is the best host ever and took special care of our dietary requirements, his attention to detail and cooking is divine. We just love your banana chocolate brownies. :)
The house is so majestic and inside all the furnishing are so beautiful with such charm and attention to detail.
I wish that Bruce and Juniper Hill were in Europe, i would stay much more often! Thank you for a dream getaway, we are so glad we found you and your gorgeous home. Juniper Hill will always have a special place in our heart.

Room Tip: Last August we stayed in John Singer Sargent and On this occasion Mary Cassatt. Bot our incredible a...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2012

One magical moment I had at Juniper BnB was when I sat at dusk in their dimly lit sitting room, and Sting with melodious trumpet was on. I felt transported to some bygone era. Later on Bruce pointed out this was Chris Botti and Sting, and the song was "What are You Doing the Rest of Your Life." Ummm... staying at Juniper Hill? May I?

We stayed at John Singer Sargent Room, and everything was impeccable. Not only the room was beautifully decorated, the bathroom is of spa quality with heated floor, and I used it to the max, taking a plunge in the jacuzzi for hours one evening. Breakfast was succulent... except it was a bit on the sweet side for my taste. We had to leave early on the third day, Bruce kindly baked us muffins to go. It was still warm as we left, and it sustained us the trip back to Maryland. Thank you, Bruce!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My wife and I spent a night at Juniper Hill B&B. It is a combination B&B and art gallery featuring American Impressionistic art. The downstairs rooms were just gorgeous, sitting rooms, a dining room and a library. The upstairs bedrooms were incredibly comfortable with a gigantic bed that you literally had to climb up a step ladder. Very comfortable to sleep in. The breakfast was huge and delicious. Bruce and Dave, the owners, are super nice and know the area well. Their suggestions for dining and sights to see were dead on. One of the most beautiful inns we have ever stayed. When we return to the area we would definitely spend several nights there. They are booked most weekends (understandably so) so book in advance. I can't rate it high enough.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My daughter, mom and I stayed at Juniper Hill on our way to a lacrosse tournament. Upon arrival we were greeted by our gracious hosts Bruce and Dave. After a tour of the main floor, we were shown our room. It was immaculate and beautifully decorated. The bathroom was spa quality with heated floors and a shower that I never wanted to get out of. Did I mention the delectable biscotti that was outside our door? Our breakfast was a gourmet treat that prepared us for a great day of sight-seeing. We spent a considerable amount of time wondering around the B&B admiring the art work as well as the splendid decor in each of the rooms. We had a fabulous stay and will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trumansburg
15 mi away
Hudson Manor Bed & Breakfast
Hudson Manor Bed & Breakfast
#3 of 17 in Watkins Glen
The Fox and the Grapes Bed and Breakfast

Been to Juniper Hill Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!