“Worst Customer Service…by the OWNER!”
Review of Dragon Village

Dragon Village
Ranked #15 of 23 Restaurants in Trumansburg
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Trumansburg, New York
“Worst Customer Service…by the OWNER!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I used to love ordering from Dragon Village, but I was recently astonished by the lack of professionalism by the owner. After calling in an order and receiving confirmation of my order, we went to pick it up, 15-20 minutes before closing. Since I called on my cell, I had a record of the call. We arrived there, they had lost our order. Instead of offering to start it, offering a discount on a future meal or even just admitting their mistake, the owner accused me of lying about placing the order. He was astonishingly rude. Hands down some of the worst customer service I have ever seen, and I was a manager in food service for years. I realize he has a trapped audience as the only Chinese in TBurg, but given the choice, get food from someone who really cares about the customer. Food made with love is always better. I think his staff was scared of him.

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank FoodServiceManager

“Excellent Chinese Food and Fresh”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We are from New York and are very particular about our Chinese Food. Surprisingly, this was excellent and cooked to order. In fact, it was better than our local Chinese restaurant.
If you are staying in Trumansburg and just don't want to travel, Dragon Village is a good bet. my only issue was that the dumplings were packed in a container and not a tin plate so they all stuck together..

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank juliajjones
kiki0701
“It really isn't what it looks like”
Reviewed October 14, 2009

The appearance of Dragon Village can be VERY misleading. Although the building is nothing to look at the food is very good and the service is fast. There really is no where to dine in and you are better off taking it out! But it is worth the trip!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very reliable Chinese take out. A local favorite.”
Reviewed December 3, 2007

Very reliable Chinese take out. A local favorite.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook