“Lovely weekend, wonderful hosts!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trumansburg
Inn BTween Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 9 Trumansburg B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed at Inn B Tween with our two kids (ages 6 and 2) over a weekend trip and had the most wonderful time. We arrived late, but Pam was friendly and welcoming and set us up in the upstairs two bedroom suite. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were spacious and well-lit.
The kids loved the farm atmosphere. Every morning, my daughter got to collect chicken and duck eggs and go for a pony ride. We all enjoyed the cats and dogs indoors, all of whom were sweet and well-behaved. We spent quite a while each day enjoying the farm, and the kids report that this was the best part of their trip.
Breakfast was delightful! Upon our arrival, we were greeted by the smell of maple syrup, as they boiled down the maple they had tapped from the trees on their property. Breakfast was farm-fresh eggs, challah french toast, maple syrup, muffins and jam. Sooooo delicious.
The trip into Ithaca was an easy 15 minute drive, and the Trumansburg location is close to Taughannock Falls.
We will definitely stay here on our next visit to Ithaca!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Pamela M, Owner at Inn BTween Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank-you so much for taking time out of your very busy schedule to write a review. We had a wonderful time visiting with you, your husband and the children. Your two very sweet children were so well behaved and so much fun, we missed them as soon as you left. Come back soon, Daisy is waiting!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband, me and our doggy stayed here for a few nights. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Personally, I love the farm atmosphere, so it was right up my alley. Pam allowed me to interact with the various animals (dogs, cats, goats, sheep, horses and donkeys). She also let me be her little farm helper, which I was very excited about! It was a lot of fun to learn about life on a farm!

Even if farm life isn't your cup of tea, you can enjoy the peace & quiet of the land, farm fresh breakfasts, hospitable innkeepers, and a 15-minute drive to Ithaca.

Thanks so much to Pam and Joe for a great stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa P
Pamela M, Owner at Inn BTween Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank-you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review. I am so glad you enjoyed the farm and the animals. We look forward to seeing you both again In the warm weather.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed at Inn B Tween with my family. There were plenty of spacious rooms to accommodate all us. The rooms were very comfortable. The food was outstanding. Breakfast consisted of several type of home baked items, homemade jams,and fresh eggs gathered that morning. The fresh made popovers were our favorite. The farm and animals were great fun for the kids. There was also a large pond that the kids enjoyed swimming in. We will definitely be coming back next summer.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Pamela M, Owner at Inn BTween Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank-you for your review. We look forward to hosting your family again this summer.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed at the Inn B Tween last fall and was very impressed. It was quiet and peaceful, and I slept like a baby in my large and comfortable bed. It's far enough in the country to offer a taste of farm life but not so far from Ithaca to be a long drive. Location. Location. Location. The food, I might add, was excellent, particularly the coffee.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Pamela M, Owner at Inn BTween Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Thank-you so much for taking the time to write a review. You have a wonderful sense of humor and we enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My wife, my daughter and myself spent four wonderful days at the Inn Between. We stayed in the spacious two bedroom suite, which provided privacy as well as very comfortable and tasteful amenities,including an ensuite bathroom with shower. What I saw of the other rooms also impressed me. I had great farm-fresh eggs, toast, coffee and fresh orange juice for breakfast. We strolled around the pretty pastoral grounds, which includes a path around a picturesque pond and views over the nearby barn and cornfields. The Inn's kitchen, dining, and common areas are also very well kept and very spacious.The proprietor and her husband are extremely accomodating and helpful people, who have great suggestions of what to do in the area, whatever your interests might be.

We divided our time between visiting a couple of the conveniently-located state parks, and taking advantage of the equally convenient cultural and dining attractions in nearby Ithaca. The best of both worlds - the town and the country- and the Inn Between is a sure bet!

Room Tip: They all are good - depends on how many of you there are. We stayed in the two-bedroom suite because...