“Great Food...Great Service...”

3 Herons Brewing Co.
Cuisines: American
“Great Food...Great Service...”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We live about two miles away and have seen restaurants come and go. I decided to stop in for carry-out on the way home one evening. As we sat down to eat I looked over at my wife to see her expression. She, as I, thought this was some of the best BBQ we have had in a very long time. We usually have dinner at home but enjoy unique restaurants with good food. On a Friday evening my wife spoke of the BBQ I had brought home before and suggested we try 3 Herons for dinner. This was a great decision. The service was polite and efficient. The BBQ was as good as before. They didn't hide the BBQ in a sauce, as many places do. Sauce was provided if you wanted it, but trust me, use little sauce. The meat speaks for itself. The sides were also very good. As you travel to the area to view the beautiful Fall foliage, you may want to stop in 3 Herons for a good hot meal. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank madincovert
3HBCo, Owner at 3 Herons Brewing Co., responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write these kind words.

We all work hard to make sure that 3 Herons is a great place to eat. I'm glad you enjoy the BBQ meat on its own merits, we listened to our customers early on in the process and keep the meat "dry."

Of course, I love our sauce and we think that letting people decide on how much to use, if any, is the best way.

-Michael

Lodi, New York
“Awesome BBQ!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We finally had a chance to order carry-out from 3 Herons this past weekend. We had heard so much great buzz about the place and they did not disappoint! I ordered a half rack of ribs with a side of smoked Gouda mac & cheese and fresh red cabbage slaw. My husband ordered beef brisket with salt potatoes and sweet corn. We both loved the meat and the quantity was very generous. The mac & cheese was hands down some of the best that I've ever had, AND it's made with local cheese! There wasn't a lot of dressing on the slaw, but that's not to say that I won't order it again. My husband said that the salt potatoes weren't terribly salty, but that is such a matter of taste. You can always add salt but you can't take it away! We're so pleased to have another restaurant of this caliber in the "neighborhood" and we can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2012