All reviewslake cottagemy husband and iget awaydockserenityweekendithacastate
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

I live in NY and don't really have much time to travel outside of state. We booked our weekend at Kingtown Beach, and it was absolutely our families little get away! My husband and I, my sister her husband, and 4 children combined were accommodated to a tee! Kids from ages 4-15 were completely in awe. I would definitely recommend this little peice of heaven to anyone near or far. The kids want to go back, the husband's loved the fishing spots. Definitely doing this again! The Management were very kind and helpful! The Lake cottage was absolutely beautiful! Best views on Cayuga Lake!!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2016

My boyfriend and I found this place last minute on our trip to the Finger Lakes and I'm so glad we did, it made my Birthday weekend! It was the perfect place to come back to after exploring all day, super relaxing and cozy. I love that it was tucked back away by the lake, it was so nice and we got to have a fire outside both nights. We got to go out on the dock and fish and just enjoy the scenery, although you also get a great view right from your cabin! Gregory (the owner) was great and made sure we (and our dog) had everything we needed and more for our 2 nights stay. And he is quite the character which made the whole experience that much more memorable, a really nice guy. It was so peaceful and calming, it was exactly what we needed, but it's also a great spot for a fun time, it's all you need in one! It's located in the perfect spot and location, close to everything you need- wine, hiking, fishing, waterfalls, everything we enjoy. I highly recommend this place for anyone at all looking to get away in the Finger Lakes region that wants to enjoy all the beauty it has to offer. We will definitely be looking Gregory up again when we come back for another visit.

Room Tip: amazing views, peaceful, off the beaten path, relaxing, fun
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AshleyB4319
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

We had our wedding the weekend of October 1st. We had friends and family from all across the country come for the wedding. I needed a place that would accommodate such a large crowd. This place definitely did. I rented the whole spot for the weekend (8 cabins, 2 yurts, a lakehouse and the owners cottage). It was absolutely perfect! The best time we could've possibly had, we had and I owe to this place! It was so secluded and private. It was like our own little party community in the woods. The lake was out front yard and the woods were our backyard. We all had so much fun here. We would definitely consider coming back in the future!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Had a really great experience. Three families stayed in the lake house which provided plenty of space. House right on the water with plenty of room for my boat and three jet skis to be docked. Staff was great. Wasn't bothersome and anytime I needed anything they were on it. The rest of my family stayed in cabins on the hill. Everyone in my family had a great time. No complaints. We've been doing this camping trip for years and everyone said this was the best one yet. Definitely recommend getting the lake house if you plan on going.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Less then satisfactory stay at Kingstown Cabins Trumansburg,New York. For $850 + for 3 days the water shut off twice and the refrigerator was tepid at best despite being "fixed". When I brought my dissatisfaction to the owners attention he blamed me for things that did NOT happen (confused us with another cabin) and basically told us that is what happens when you rent. I encouraged him to do the right thing and make it right. No refrigeration or water Instead he took the money and ran.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family