“Good food every time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My fiance and i have been here a few times... last time being christmas eve 2018. We went in the evening and we're not disappointed. The waitress was very good, my strawberry spinach salad with steak was perfection and my fiance's oversized turkey club was thumbs up. I've never seen this place over crowded which is nice for a pub. We'll be going here again.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went for a couple beers midday sunday and to catch up on football scores. It wasn't busy at all I sat right at the bar and it took 5 to 6 minutes to get a beer and even longer for a second one with 2 bartenders on with maybe 10 people at the bar. I won't be back. At least the beer was cold with a good selection

Date of visit: November 2018
Nate R, Owner at Bootlegger's on Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi there, thanks for your feedback! I would like to apologize that you experienced a wait, as we do train our employees to be as timely as possible. We hope you can understand that this is not a representation of our business. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

My wife, my eight-year-old, and I went here for cheeseburgers noon on Sunday. Each of us ordered a burger medium, and each Burger came out cooked till it was gray and dry as a bone. They left the fries and brought new burgers 20 minutes later. We couldn't get out quickly enough and it still took 90 minutes from the time we got in to the time we left. We were extremely disappointed. Had the waitress comped SOMETHING on the bill for the terrible experience it would have shown good intentions, but instead they even charged us $0.75 for bbq sauce...really??? We are never going back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Nate R, Manager at Bootlegger's on Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

It is upsetting to hear that we could not provide you with a more successful experience. We thank you for your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. We hope you will give us another chance to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

My mother and I stopped in here on our way home from a concert. We wanted another beer and some food. I found this place on google and it sounded fun. I loved that they had a pool table, ping pong and darts. The place was packed but no big deal for us. We ordered a regular turkey sandwich and an order of mild wings. The waitress was great but the food was horrible! Turkey meat must of been the cheapest kind they could buy because it didn’t have much taste. The wings must have been saturated in oil before the oil was hot because when I got my wings that’s all they tasted like. I’ve never in my life had wings filled with oil like this. If this is the quality of food they put out then I wouldn’t suggest this place. I won’t be going back either.

Date of visit: September 2018
Nate R, Manager at Bootlegger's on Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact us at info@bootleggerstroy.com so we can further look into and discuss the situation. Thank you.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

We were in town visiting our college daughter and she suggested Bootleggers. The place was mobbed but they assured us we would get faster service if we sat outside. It started well -- the waitress got our drinks and took our orders quickly -- but the wait staff completely disappeared for 45 minutes. The only people getting service was a loud beer drinking group by the door. We finally went inside and asked what was happening and suddenly staff reappeared outside. Our food was clearly held for a long period under hear lamps, the burgers were overcooked and the buns were dried out. Very disappointing. The staff said the issue was a large party booked in the back room -- something that should have been planned for with more staff! We will be visiting Troy often over the next 4 years -- we will be dining elsewhere.

Date of visit: September 2018

Hi there Jenn-- this is disheartening to see! We pride ourselves in exceptional guest service, and anything less is unacceptable to us! We do hope you give us a second chance to redeem ourselves in your eyes and let us become your go to spot when visiting!

Been to Bootlegger's on Broadway? Share your experiences!