“Great breakfast”

Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Troy
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Excellent coffees, had cinnamon bun and breakfast special sandwich,,,,,delicious, buy the bottomless cuppa. Cute place.

Latham, New York
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We ordered two of the breakfast specials for the day. We were both very pleased. Delicious homemade bread on the side. Great coffee, lots of choices. We'll be back!

Albany, New York
“The best”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I love coffee and have been to a lot of coffee shops, this one is wonderful. Good coffee. Even better breakfast.

Visited November 2013
NM
“Goog Neighborhood Cafe”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Friendly local café with very good breakfast, coffee and tea. Nice atmosphere and a good vibe both with and among staff and with patrons. Service is very good although kitchen can get a bit backed up. Good place to hang.

Mundelein, Illinois
“Favorite coffee shop in troy”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place is right around the corner from a local bookshop, and thus I regularly stop by to get a coffee on my way to browse the book selection. I've also been here for breakfast and lunch. Their coffee is delicious. I usually get a mocha latte, but have also tried some of their daily brews. The mocha is always well balanced and never too sweet. The daily brews are fresh, wonderful, and varied. The breakfast I had there recently though is what made me come write a review. I had a make your own omelette, which was HUGE, and delicious. The best part however was the TOAST. You heard me right, I'm raving about toast. It was honestly the best toast I've ever had. I finished the toast and left some of the omelette behind. It was thick sliced wheat bread, so it was clearly toasted, but still chewy. They also pre-buttered it with just enough butter so it was moist, but not soggy. So whatever you order, make sure you get toast.

• Visited September 2013