“Goog Neighborhood Cafe”

Add it.
Spill'n the Beans Coffeehouse & Bistro
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Troy
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Friendly local café with very good breakfast, coffee and tea. Nice atmosphere and a good vibe both with and among staff and with patrons. Service is very good although kitchen can get a bit backed up. Good place to hang.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place is right around the corner from a local bookshop, and thus I regularly stop by to get a coffee on my way to browse the book selection. I've also been here for breakfast and lunch. Their coffee is delicious. I usually get a mocha latte, but have also tried some of their daily brews. The mocha is always well balanced and never too sweet. The daily brews are fresh, wonderful, and varied. The breakfast I had there recently though is what made me come write a review. I had a make your own omelette, which was HUGE, and delicious. The best part however was the TOAST. You heard me right, I'm raving about toast. It was honestly the best toast I've ever had. I finished the toast and left some of the omelette behind. It was thick sliced wheat bread, so it was clearly toasted, but still chewy. They also pre-buttered it with just enough butter so it was moist, but not soggy. So whatever you order, make sure you get toast.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Visiting Troy for the weekend and had breakfast on Saturday at this restaurant. Food is great and place is busy with a nice friendly atmosphere. Do not drink coffee but there was quite a selection and the deserts and muffins looked great.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Breakfast was good and plentiful, with a wide variety from pancakes to omelettes. Seating is somewhat limited and you might stand in line a while to order. But the staff is quite friendly and the coffee is tasty!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Great food and drink, relaxing. Loved to spend afternoons cooling off in the summer heat with the family. Located centrally, accessible from our apartment on foot.