“Great sports bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We were in town visiting friends and wanted to watch the Syracuse game. So they took us here. The menu is not huge which is nice less decisions to make but their burgers and sandwiches were awesome. I would highly recommend this place. You could watch multiple games which is great. Overall great experience and would go again if in the area!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

There are multiple big screen with a channel selection at each dining table. The food has large portion and is tasting good.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Usually when traveling for work, I'm leery of eating at the restaurants that are attached to the hotel. And when I saw it was a Sports bar, I was skeptical about service and food. However, The Recovery Sports Grill might make me change my mind. Service was tremendous. Any questions or special considerations were handled with a great attitude and without any problem. And the food was terrific. We actually went back the next night because it was so good and a couple people had to decide if they would even have the same entree because it had been so good. This restaurant is also a community restaurant - not just a hotel add-on- so the community comes there. The place has about a million TV's to watch every single sport that's happening, and they do trivia night on Wednesday that drew a crowd. Fun place, great service, delicious food. I see they are also located in other cities where I travel, and I will definitely be going there.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Love dining at the Recovery! Went here for New Years Eve and booked the package including a Hotel room upstairs in the Hilton and just had an absolute blast! What a deal and the food was amazing. We regularly visit the recovery anyways because we love the food and everything about it! We drive about an hour to visit a few times a month that's how much we enjoy it.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I'll start at the beginning. I ordered a Bahama Mama cocktail and Haystack Fries appetizer. Having been a bartender for many years, I recognized immediately that this 8.00 drink was watered down and flavorless. Not a good way to start. The Haystack Fries are a good idea in theory, in application, however, not so much. I love garlic and am not afraid of spice. I smelled the garlic before the waitress put the plate on the table. I prefer my french fries to be solid and crispy and these fries perhaps were, before they were drowned in sauce that it. They resembled a limp...well you get the idea. Way too much sauce. On to the entree which I passed on in favor of just Nachos. How badly can a restaurant screw up Nachos? VERY badly! The cheese was practically nonexistent. What was there was hard. I don't know what kind of sauce or salsa they are using on their Nachos but it was flavorless and watery thus making the chips a wet (and greasy) mess on the plate. I also tried the chicken wings (still hoping for a decent meal out of this place). While the wings were cooked fine, they were again, flavorless like all the other food and drink at this restaurant. The atmosphere is what you would expect from a sports grill. Be prepared for sensory overload with the 30 or so televisions in every nook and cranny. The staff was nice and attentive. Too bad the food was so bad. I won't go back and it's a good thing I didn't have to pay for that slop. I had received a gift card for Christmas. I actually got two. I guess I'll regift the other one because I certainly don't plan on using it myself. Let's see....who do I really want to give a terrible payback to....that's who will get this other gift card.

1  Thank Snowyegret51
BBLHosp, General Manager at Recovery Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Thank you for the detailed review of your experience with us. We’re disappointed to see you were dissatisfied with your visit and would like the opportunity to discuss the specifics further. At your convenience please contact us at feedback@recoverysg.com. We look forward to hearing from you, and the opportunity to make it up to you.

Been to Recovery Sports Grill? Share your experiences!