“AMAZING FOOD”

LA Hacienda Brighton
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Tonawanda
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The pizza here is by far the best i have ever eaten and trust me i know a little about pizza being of italian heritage..The fish and chips are also amazing along with the salad bar.The food is so good here i travel from Canada just to eat here a great value too.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We eat here often , pizza the best in the area, baked ziti, huge portion and great. The pizza lunch buffet is the best value and in less a small salad bar , 3 different soups, and all for $6.95 BARGAIN. I also like the salads, they include 2 breadsticks which are hot and fresh! ENJOY!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Took a recommendation for a hotel desk clerk, and boy were we happy we did! Hungry for pizza, so when he sent us to a place called La Hacienda, I was skeptical. Mexican maybe, but not pizza. OMG this pizza is a sight to behold. The two of us ordered a large (8 pieces) and we could barely eat 2 pieces each. HANDFULS of toppings and cheese! All fresh ingredients and a variety to pick from. We were so glad we had leftovers because it was so good. We made ourselves order a cannoli for dessert, and it was also incredible. Nothing special to look at, no real décor to speak of, but the food is the most important, right? And I didn't event tell you how cheap it was! Huge pizza, beers, and dessert was $40! We'll go back for sure!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My favorite thing to get here is the Fish Fry on Friday nights. Beer battered is outstanding and broiled is too. It comes with choice of very good potato salad, ok macaroni salad and delicious coleslaw and fries. The pizza is good and they have excellent bbq & grilled wings. They are picky about coupons, don't bother.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

This is a small little Italian restaurant with lots of food choices. Pizza, subs, salad, calzones etc. Everything is good, but what blew me away were the BBQ wings that were finished on the grill. We used to go to a different pub/restaruant on Eggert road for wings and have been disappointed the last few times. LaHacienda was recommended so we tried them. Tonight was the second time we had them and there were delicious !! Honestly, the best I have had in the area. I would highly recommend all the food in this restaurant, but make sure you order the BBQ wings ... AWESOME

3  Thank bap518